Everquest Memorabilia / Collectables / Figures / Artwork / Posters / Irontaail's Viper

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
So I was digging through some boxes and came across this. A guildie of mine whose wife I think did wall art. So I got a commission of my Pally on the pegasas mount back in 2013. I thought it came out great.

Attachments

• 20230127_121530.jpg
    20230127_121530.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I printed Emperor Crush today, so that's the largest one to date (but still medium-sized since he's sitting down and Crushbone Orcs aren't very tall)..

As a reminder from a few pages back, this was the model for him on the right :

VcptqET.jpg

And the print.

bHgnxvg.jpg
1nNBKNw.jpg

I'll try and paint it soon and keep you updated.

I'm going to be printing stuff for other projects next, but I'll keep posting updates with paint work and new prints EQ-related as soon as I get something done.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I did say I would -try- to paint it soon. I guess it was more like Soon™.. And I really need to learn how to paint miniatures. And take pictures.

Anyway, here's Emperor Crush.

I6TjAGO.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Sharing a few more models I designed lately, I haven't had much time due to other projects and work to get much done on printing the few I purchased the .stl files for but I'm still making new ones now and then. You can click to zoom if you want.

MYHpVmp.png

I decided to make a few rulers of various races, picking up inspiration from EQ1 and EQ2 or other illustrations and trying to find a happy medium. Also throwing in a random Barbarian and a High Elf cleric.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
S Secrets or anyone else that works with all the files and stuff in EQ...

Anyone able to get me the 3d file of the SK epic the OG v1 one

I found this collection of EQ Epic Weapons on Thingiverse, it has the original Shadow Knight epic weapon, but it's not ripped from the game it's just a recreation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Awesome thanks! I saw the v2 on there when I looked but didn't see this collection! Thanks time to make a sword!

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Time to make a sword!

I'd love to see it once it's finished!

Speaking of Epic Weapons, I've actually been working on characters with the epic weapons (Kunark era + some races and classes they added later). There are some limitations due to the 3D engine, but it's easy enough to add a few leaves, music notes or feathers, but I think it gives a pretty good idea of what the result could be on actual figures.

OC5UOK3.png

And a HYUGE version for those that wanna zoom in up close here : SO BIG!

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing really physical, but fits the 'art' category. Found these images on reddit Jake (u/Groppstopper) - Reddit

he's making these maps with Wonderdraft. They're huge. I can't post the full images here because they're too big, but if you like what you see, check out his reddit and download the full images from there. He's done all the classic continents

velious_small.jpg

kunark_small.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I found this collection of EQ Epic Weapons on Thingiverse, it has the original Shadow Knight epic weapon, but it's not ripped from the game it's just a recreation.

I clicked on your link and found a link to another FOH forum legend!

1683246914705.png

Banana Knight Human Cultist - 28mm Minature

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey! I had made my character in HeroForge also. Guess the equipment?

2023-05-04 21_38_16-Window.png

• 1Like