Everquest Memorabilia / Collectables / Figures / Artwork / Posters / Irontaail's Viper

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Runnen Runnen

tumblr_o30gh7biyd1u70lw8o1_500.gif

^ Me waiting for Quarm figurine... c'mon man!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
judging me silently
Versus me judging you loudly for not making a sweet ass Quarm!!! (insert boo this man gif)

Your Pantheon was awesome work; it seemed incomplete. I don't know how you make your things, but please keep on... you have fans.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Your Pantheon was awesome work; it seemed incomplete. I don't know how you make your things, but please keep on... you have fans.

Thanks very much for the kind words, I may eventually print some of them once I grab a 3D printer, but would be delighted to see some people give them a try at printing/painting if some already have the equipment for it.

I actually made a few more of those, but I'm open to suggestions if you have any particular characters you'd like me to try and tackle on this character creator.

Gave Veeshan a try, can't actually make four-legged + winged dragons in this app, but that's as close as it gets I suppose. Again, would be happy to try and do more characters or creatures if you have some ideas or wishes.

TYTSQPx.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Venril looks like he's just having a fabulous day! Haha.

Firiona's penis is showing~

Great work as always R! I'll patiently wait for Quarm, my humble request.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I made a less fabulous Venril, along with a Drolvarg and a Guktan Paladin. I'm probably going to grab a 3D printer soon so I hope to actually make some of those into real miniature figures someday.

VenrilDrolvargGuktan.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I'm blown away by these models, they're amazing mate.

Really love the Guktan Paladin.

Thank you, I'm very happy to see some people are enjoying these.

I've made a few more, I decided to try a new approach to making these, making specific named characters by adding notable loot on them to make them more recognizable rather than just a random mob. A few inventions at times too to give it some flavor.

HeroForgeEQ2.jpg

From left to right :

King Tranix (Nagafen's Lair) : King of the Fire Giants, gave him a more oriental look by adding the curled slippers and gave him an ornate polearm because I figured a Fine Steel Sword wouldn't look regal enough. As far as loot, he's got the Crown of King Tranix (made of mithril) and the Polished Mithril Torque. Mithril in EQ always looked iridescent blue on the artwork for the items, so I went with that rather than LOTR mithril colors.

Magus Rokyl (Nagafen's Lair) : advisor to King Tranix, he's no king so he doesn't get to wear shoes. He's carrying Rokyl's Channeling Crystal and wearing a Polished Mithril Mask.

Efreeti Lord Djarn (Nagafen's Lair) : He wears Djarn's Amethyst Ring and Golden Efreeti Boots (he normally has red curled slippers on his model but I wanted to include the boots).

Solusek Goblin King (Solusek's Eye) : He wears the Ring of Goblin Lords and Tattered Gnomish Cloak (I would have liked another color for the cloak or ring but both items are red in the item descriptions heh), and wields the Scepter of Flame. I added a crown to compensate for the dirty loincloth.

Kobold King (Nagafen's Lair) : He wears Runed Mithril Bracers and wields the Fleshripper.

I'll try to think of some more characters I'd like to see in figure form or that have notable loot that could look cool on a figure. Always happy to see suggestions or wishes too, if I can make something you'd like to see I will.

Last edited:
  • 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Original model troll/ogres, Rivervale guard, gnome clockworks.

You could go through noteable leveling zones and make the named mobs from them. Crush, Dvinn, Rocksif etc.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I made a more traditional ancient cyclops for funsies too.

Ancient Cyclops (Club).jpg

I'll try my hand at some of the notable newbie zone NPCs and see if I can make it work, the options are not as limitless as one might hope especially with some tints or some body shapes (can't make enormously fat folks so I'm not sure how I can make original model Ogres or Trolls but I'll give it a shot). Some others come out a bit too generic because specific patterns aren't doable in the model designer but could be added with some resculpting after printing, or with painting (such as the emblem on the Qeynos Guardsman's shield, or the black visor). You can't make a cyclops either, so I used my shopping skills to make this mock-up, but if I end up printing the base figure I'll have to resculpt the face to make 'em with one big ass eye.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Would he be wearing the boots?

I think he would be wearing a wrist item, neither of which the two pictured Cyclops have.

Technically he would be wearing a Ring of the Ancients, which is so large it becomes a wrist item for the player races. It's not really visible but the cyclops above has a ring on his left hand. And no he wouldn't be wearing the boots, the boots are just the quest reward at the end. But it was a funny wish so I rolled with it.

Also here's my take on an original model Troll Shaman in Totemic Armor. That's as fatty as it gets on this software. Still pretty chonky but not quite as comically spherical as the old models.

Troll Shaman.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users