Everquest Mysteries

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I thought Luclin was pronounced Garbage

"These new garbage models and animations sure do suck"

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Kinda weird, I saw he was interviewing someone today when I randomly tuned in and wondered if Elidroth would ever do an interview with him. Had no idea it was actually him until reading this as I never looked at the title. The parts I did catch were good though.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Someone uploaded all the zones into unity and you can explore them noclip style. Nice to revisit lost areas (like OG tutorial) and also see out of bounds locations. Lguk has a ton of "trash" above the zone.

aradunetutorial.png

• 14Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was finally able to revisit the box spot in Qeynos catacombs I got summoned to and banned for being a little shit at age 11, how nostalgic!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys are now hearing the stomping sound of walking giants/dragons in your head.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You could prob run the original game out of a browser tab at this point.

• 3Galaxy Brain
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
God damn that's a good idea!

-

I haven't played EQ since like 2000-2001 or something. This shit where everyone is still playing, is it the same graphics, etc? Or did all that get massive upgrades?
Depends on what you mean by "massive"