Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Someone was asking about their MTV appearance. I made a vid of this plus added the time I trolled them and got banned.

This morning I was really debating not going to the gym, then I watched this. Now I'm motivated to go - anything to be less like these two.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well they deleted all their content. Was there another epic blowup over something likely miniscule?

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Well they deleted all their content. Was there another epic blowup over something likely miniscule?
I don’t think their VODs have been saving the last two weeks, which is criminal. I went to watch one and saw it was like this a week ago. Either these idiots haven’t figured it out or they deleted them by accident

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
or they deleted them by accident
ioio.jpg

They scrubbed their Twitter account too, so it's no accident.

Something happened, men.

These meth mouthed, face tattoo'd, shaved head, motel living degenerate chatterboxes are on the loose! No Wal-Mart cheese cutter is safe!

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 410315

Something happened, men.

These meth mouthed, face tattoo'd, shaved head, motel living degenerate chatterboxes are on the loose! No Wal-Mart cheese cutter is safe!
Fuck, they were a solid watch when I went to twitch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
P99 Galach is stiff arming them citing their behaviors on other RMT based servers.

Here's the big brain play.
Best case: he brings some more people over given his infamy and attention drawing.
Worst case: he gets a bunch of other RMTers snagged along in some stupid scheme and does a bunch of police work getting RMTers exposed for them

It's win/win. Plus P99 badly needs some spice, its flavorless pretend classic atm.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 410315

Something happened, men.

They are back on and streaming, wonder if they banned you? No idea if that’s even a thing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
They are back on and streaming, wonder if they banned you? No idea if that’s even a thing
Well it depends on platform. You can scrub stuff, and they'll keep a backup, and you can come back as long as you log in. So now this is what I see:

uyjur.jpg

So they absolutely scrubbed their account (for some reason), did a Tabula Rasa (for some reason), and well... here they go again! Being horrible.

They're pissed about being banned from P99 and not getting donations from people for being batshit crazy while constantly banning people who are trolling them who *could* donate to them.

LoL!

• 1Like

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
These two are just so entertaining. They're on Twitch now playing P99, screaming about how no one better report what their names are to the GMs because they don't want to get banned. "Snitches aren't allowed on my stream" has been a recurring statement.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
These two are just so entertaining. They're on Twitch now playing P99, screaming about how no one better report what their names are to the GMs because they don't want to get banned. "Snitches aren't allowed on my stream" has been a recurring statement.
LOL!!! You know they are obviously wanting someone to get them banned, so they can be all fake pissed about it on stream. That's my guess.

It's sad that these two are funny enough to make me want to watch them on Twitch every now and again. These two idiots have better twitch content than I do right now. Now that sucks ass lol.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Amazing stream where he calls some female to complain about a cat shitting all over their stuff and couch

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah they're back and on p99

So far he's revealed that he's 110lbs, 5'5 and messed with this homeless girl known locally as the "gutter muppet"

unknown-333.png

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well, Rogean got on there and summoned the one to plane of fear and got him killed. Apparently it broke the man.

I've seen it time and time again with the corrupt staff doing nonsense like this.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Well, Rogean got on there and summoned the one to plane of fear and got him killed. Apparently it broke the man.

I've seen it time and time again with the corrupt staff doing nonsense like this.
Man we just use that corrupt word really loosely these days.

• 1Like

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
That was actually a pretty degenerate d-bag "power" move by Rogean. Hope he choked on his own spit laughing as he exercised his awesome "p99 gm super powers" by picking on someone who's obviously not mentally equipped to handle much more torment and was legitimately enjoying himself peacefully playing the game.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man we just use that corrupt word really loosely these days.

I like rogean and dont care for the wonder twins, but that WAS some pure spite gm shit and p99 totally does have a history of devs being corrupt dicks, so I don't think it's really a loose use of it here.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I like rogean and dont care for the wonder twins, but that WAS some pure spite gm shit and p99 totally does have a history of devs being corrupt dicks, so I don't think it's really a loose use of it here.

From ignored dragon exploiting, to blatantly wrong rulings handed in favor of donation scum, to some people being able to act as retarded as they want in the UN ($) while others have a gun pointed at them the whole time.... staff giving away spawn timers, epic pieces, falsely banning people for the sole purpose of stripping their accounts and RMTing....

and of course my old favorite, the delayed GM responses while they get approval from Mr. "Totally Not Involved in CSR decisions".
It is scum all the way through. The scape goat GMs change but the source of the problems doesn't. The massive hypocrite and liar in charge. The one pulling punches on keeping things truly classic, and greenlighting custom changes that try to benefit big donators.

Stay away from the end game on that server. It's as dirty as the US Congress. He's been caught out and dunked on enough, no one else needs to repeat that.

• 1Slow