Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
how the hell did I manage to get addicted to this channel :oops:
Berlin-Kiss.jpg

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
OMG just got to the part where he is talking to the front desk woman on the phone. This is so fucking bizarre.

*edit* OMG OMG OMG this is fucking gold. He's got the water running in the bathroom because he is talking to that woman about his neighbor and he is afraid that the neighbor will hear him through the walls and come kill him.

This shit is fucking gold... FUCKING GOLD. Fuck other reality shows, this is GOLD. LOL

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
OMG just got to the part where he is talking to the front desk woman on the phone. This is so fucking bizarre.

*edit* OMG OMG OMG this is fucking gold. He's got the water running in the bathroom because he is talking to that woman about his neighbor and he is afraid that the neighbor will hear him through the walls and come kill him.

This shit is fucking gold... FUCKING GOLD. Fuck other reality shows, this is GOLD. LOL
I need to see what she looks like.

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
For having just started streaming, they are pulling good numbers whenever I've caught them online. Especially considering it's EQ, a game that nobody watches.

Although sadly I don't think they are long for Twitch, due to Twitch's limp dick carebear rules.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
They have a small clip of the before and after of the downstairs for the house. I have to say I've got a bit more respect for them that they got the state of that house under control in just the afternoon - hiring people to do it or not. That place already looked worlds better from earlier today.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider

One day you're super empath for these dudes, another day you're lul'n about their dysfunction.

I guess that's a way to go about it - right down the middle of humanity.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pharone got pulled into the planet Nigron radiation belt. He's doing great.

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nirgon Nirgon Where are your good boys now? The stage is set, the TLP's have launched, and they are on some park bench strung out on diet Coke and Meth.

LmdpZg.gif

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirgon Nirgon Where are your good boys now? The stage is set, the TLP's have launched, and they are on some park bench strung out on diet Coke and Meth.

LmdpZg.gif

I got eyes on them.

Lvl 40 and lvling

Taking the good advice to avoid getting attacked on stream then banned

Moving out of the Motel far as I know

I wish their power leveling business well with those two druids

• 1Like

Cymbaline

Trakanon Raider
i was a bit in and out, but what i heard was Ryan stating and im paraphrasing a bit since ive slept but something like 'if he had a wife he would have no problem and give no fucks about slapping her in the face' which was then followed up about 10 minutes later with somewhat racist remarks about asian people, with chat calling him out on both those comments. suspension slapped him about 10 minutes after that.

Threatening violence (lol imaginary as no way he is getting a wife), or the racism, either would have been enough for twitch.

Looks like they are giving up on twitch: and going to the warm embrace of Susan.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He has a son, which means he's far less of an incel than some people here

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Need them on twitch! YouTube streaming is just not an enjoyable experience

Well certain agenda driven gremlins stalk people with based opinions and froth while mashing report on anything they can. I've seen it myself.

• 1Like