Everquest - Phinigel server

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I don't think Ivas is a good match for them but whatever floats their boat, being in both guilds there is a huge difference in "culture" for lack of a better term.

I really just think they didn't want to keep leading raids and didn't like aos' bat phones.

Kunark is pretty fucking boring so it wouldn't surprise me if they end up taking a break for a while after trying to find greener pastures.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They should release DoDH and PoR together, after a month of DoN.

I say that as someone who seriously questioned his life choices during our second "fight" with ARO with months of it left to go. Cold turkey, right then and there. (sorry EoE)

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
DoDH is a great xpac, POR is a shitty one.

I would not do DODH and POR at the same time because POR is a higher tier, which would force people out of the good xpac and into the shit one. Do POR at the same time as TSS or do 3 months DoDH, 1 month POR, then TSS.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Kras, any of yall got an urn for sale? Finally caught the fucking goblins, had to set the alarm at 2 AM to get this shit.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
krono exploit out when trading.. doesnt dupe but rips off the person trading the krono so beware

Everquest
Oh shit.... I think I did that once in the past by accident... I did find one time after a krono trade that I had a krono more than I thought I should've thought it was just bad bookkeeping on my part, but I think the circumstances mentioned happened accidentally.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Oh shit.... I think I did that once in the past by accident... I did find one time after a krono trade that I had a krono more than I thought I should've thought it was just bad bookkeeping on my part, but I think the circumstances mentioned happened accidentally.
Does it have to do with the "ghosting/delay" you see with Kronos?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Got the items above, if anybody has an earring of essence lmk how much you want for it~

Cuck ass monk is 21, best bet is what... UGuk or unrest FP at that point?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does it have to do with the "ghosting/delay" you see with Kronos?
Something like that I'd imagine, yea.... there was enough details in his link that sounded familiar to remind me of that oddity from months ago.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Got the items above, if anybody has an earring of essence lmk how much you want for it~

Cuck ass monk is 21, best bet is what... UGuk or unrest FP at that point?
The path of least resistance on Phinny is UR->UGuk (and I guess CoM maybe now)->Karnors->Old Seb/Chardok. I like to go FP until about 25-26 then start getting basement groups until 29-30 and then it's off to ass/sup, frenzy and that whole treadmill. My Shaman is 23 right now and I fully plan on doing 50-60 in Velious though because the thought of spending any time in Old Seb or Chardok makes me not want to play.