Everquest - Phinigel server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Announces downtime.. never happens.. silently deletes announcement about downtime.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What's the release dates for Luclin for both Phinny & Ragefire?

Also, does it appear as if there will in fact be an exp increase on Phinny come Luclin? It was nice to play on, but when I hit max level the only desire I had to play was to level some other characters, but the exp rate was just fucking awful.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Also, does it appear as if there will in fact be an exp increase on Phinny come Luclin? It was nice to play on, but when I hit max level the only desire I had to play was to level some other characters, but the exp rate was just fucking awful.
The EXP rate is more than fine imo.

Sterling

El Presidente

Luclin is still like 15? weeks out on Phinny. Something like that anyways. Kind of wondering myself how XP will be during Luclin. I don't hate the xp rate as much as a lot of people do apparently, I did level 3 characters to 60 and got their epics done, but I also realize I'm an outlier and wouldn't be opposed to them upping the xp rate again some, but nobody knows what AAs will be like, but my guess is people that decide to put some time into it on Luclin release will have their relevant AAs relatively quickly. Ragefire still has like 4.5 months or something till Luclin voting starts? something like that.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Luclin is still like 15? weeks out on Phinny. Something like that anyways. Kind of wondering myself how XP will be during Luclin. I don't hate the xp rate as much as a lot of people do apparently, I did level 3 characters to 60 and got their epics done, but I also realize I'm an outlier and wouldn't be opposed to them upping the xp rate again some, but nobody knows what AAs will be like, but my guess is people that decide to put some time into it on Luclin release will have their relevant AAs relatively quickly. Ragefire still has like 4.5 months or something till Luclin voting starts? something like that.
You'll be AA capped pretty quickly with the way we do AA's in Luclin, especially you as a wizard.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's really not THAT many necessary AAs yet; you may actually find that actually hunkering down to grind them never even needs to happen! Assuming you aren't doing it in a raid format, once you've finished your commanders, your shards, bane weapons, shrink wand, loyalist shield, and especially if you do reports... by the time you're "done" the various tasks and ready to just focus on xp, you've already gotten dozens of aa. I suspect most classes don't need more than this, and don't even want more than like a hundred. You'll get there naturally helping others do their things. Stuff like mass aeing an entire AC pick will just be to fill out your stat and tradeskill junk.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Think tanks need 150ish aa in Luclin to be maxxed mitigation? Can AE maidens eye or the grey and knock it out. You can get a ton of mobs in a kite with a lev , a horse, and worm traps.

Sterling

El Presidente
Think tanks need 150ish aa in Luclin to be maxxed mitigation? Can AE maidens eye or the grey and knock it out. You can get a ton of mobs in a kite with a lev , a horse, and worm traps.
AEing the Grey was awesome as fuck till they added the unstunnable rock dudes. On live we pulled the entire zone except for the one corner with the undeads and just blasted the fuck out of it in 1 pull. Rock dudes ended that nonsense though.

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mitigation in Luclin was 3 lines (Stability, Agility, and Durability) that appear to all be 2/4/6 today... So 36 AA for max mitigation. It looks like they've all been moved from Archetype to General, so there's no pre-requisites, either. So add in, I think, 5 for AE taunt... and I'm done with that shit. 41 AA to meet full potential as a tank. Maybe throw in 3 for run speed, 9 for Ambidexderity, and 2/4/6 for Combat Fury...

Really isn't all that much, if you think about it.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mitigation in Luclin was 3 lines (Stability, Agility, and Durability) that appear to all be 2/4/6 today... So 36 AA for max mitigation. It looks like they've all been moved from Archetype to General, so there's no pre-requisites, either. So add in, I think, 5 for AE taunt... and I'm done with that shit. 41 AA to meet full potential as a tank. Maybe throw in 3 for run speed, 9 for Ambidexderity, and 2/4/6 for Combat Fury...

Really isn't all that much, if you think about it.
I was thinking of the proc aa line, the HP aa line. all that jazz as well.

You can also ae the hell out of the top floor of seru if you can get your MR up enough to resist the stupid fucking paladin stuns. They are paladins, they die quick.

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was thinking of the proc aa line, the HP aa line. all that jazz as well.

You can also ae the hell out of the top floor of seru if you can get your MR up enough to resist the stupid fucking paladin stuns. They are paladins, they die quick.
Durability is the hp line. The proc line is not until PoP, as I recall.

For most classes, their essentials should be viable by 50 AA.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
About to finish up my 6th box, 6th 60, a mage. All mostly pl'd on bonus experience times.

My entire goal of creating an easy cheese 6box group was to plow AA farms as phiny progresses......i really hope it's not bad.

What are some places to COTH a 6 box into and grind like champions? Hole? HS crypt spectre charming and destroying south/east wings? What luclin places?

Shaman, druid, ench(will charm tank), cleric, necro, mage. Shaman and druid will just be hanging around for exp, not really utilizing them unless for nukes and any needed slows. Boxing is hard enough, I mostly focus on ench/cleric charming and send pets with mage/NEC/sham

Regime it's Hutorn here, when ya coming back?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
About to finish up my 6th box, 6th 60, a mage. All mostly pl'd on bonus experience times.

My entire goal of creating an easy cheese 6box group was to plow AA farms as phiny progresses......i really hope it's not bad.

What are some places to COTH a 6 box into and grind like champions? Hole? HS crypt spectre charming and destroying south/east wings? What luclin places?

Shaman, druid, ench(will charm tank), cleric, necro, mage. Shaman and druid will just be hanging around for exp, not really utilizing them unless for nukes and any needed slows. Boxing is hard enough, I mostly focus on ench/cleric charming and send pets with mage/NEC/sham

Hutorn u sob, Tikkle apologized and reapp. Hopefully this brings back reh gym ayyyy soon.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Sometime around the beginning of July bros.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The EXP rate is more than fine imo.
I personally hate it. But I also play EQ in a "Fuck, I actually have some free hours this Sunday, might as well fuck around on EQ" capacity. Sold my mage on Phinny when I hit max and realized I had no desire to raid.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Anyone have any relatively cheap necro gear for sale? Barely anything good has been selling the last few days except super expensive items.