Everquest - Phinigel server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey, pal.
Yoo awesome you are on here too
smile.png

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Question for you bros: How does wizard dps stack up in Luclin and beyond on live servers now?

Sterling

El Presidente
Question for you bros: How does wizard dps stack up in Luclin and beyond on live servers now?
It's good. There's going to be plenty of times where melee dps is strong and rogues/zerkers will be doing work, but wizards are always competitive through most of EQ.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What was it all about? I saw some chatter about a butthurt nerd pissed off over something in H1Z1 attacking all of Daybreak's game, but that was general chat and general chat's reliability is questionable at best.

Sterling

El Presidente
What was it all about? I saw some chatter about a butthurt nerd pissed off over something in H1Z1 attacking all of Daybreak's game, but that was general chat and general chat's reliability is questionable at best.
Think they are right this time though. Someone was butthurt about shotguns in Skirmish Mode on H1Z1 and decided to take steps. And by take steps, I mean DDOS attack DBG's servers 2 days in a row during prime time.

Faltigoth

He must have been really pissed, he is doing it right now during what, euro primetime? Good times.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah.. it cost us our NTOV instance on sunday.. last tuesday it was our PoG almost cleared to tunare.. maybe we should avoid raiding tonight shrug.

Faltigoth

Out of era drops nerfed today, I assume all of you AoS bros got yours while the getting was good!