Everquest - Phinigel server

Ridas

Pay to play forum
We are working on something with the old timers euro players dispersed in several guilds.
Might want to wait a couple days...

(They gave us computers and wifi at the retirement house
wink.png
)

/Kurway <Darkwind X>
Hhmm, so what were you working on? Darkwind or what? I am confused.

I could do this (preferably on weekend(s)) or weeknights, my druid is ~19 or so atm and i can bring my 55 enchanter oog for haste/clarity/whatever. I'd like to get the druid to around 50 if i can before Luclin hits, then i'll use him to PL a BL lol
I created a ranger yesterday, and got him to 19 before calling it a night. Look for Lorrec in game sometime. That is my ranger.

Everybody knows that SoE had next to no integrity left way before they changed their name to DBG.

At this point, is there even one person left in DBG that has even an ounce of integrity? I mean are they literally just fucking horrible bastard piles of shit that don't give a flying fuck who knows that they don't care at all about their product nor their customers? It certainly seems that way.

They're answer to everything is to close threads and pretend they never existed.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DoDH ramps up the difficulty a lot. I think PoR is the expansion after that and the Ayonae Ro fight is one of the least fun raids ever.
You mean you don't enjoy waves of adds that stun and DD all while having to land 30 bane clickies on the boss before you can damage her? Not to mention getting charmed if you mess up your click.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
You mean you don't enjoy waves of adds that stun and DD all while having to land 30 bane clickies on the boss before you can damage her? Not to mention getting charmed if you mess up your click.
Those weren't the bad parts. That bad part was waiting 30 GADDAMN MINUTES to even hit the bitch.

Bruman

Golden Squire
I'm really enjoying it currently still. Our guild just took down AoW recently, next month we'll finally be going for NTOV mobs. This weekend I think we're going for ancients finally, and are going to make a half-hearted attempt at Tunare tonight. Not bad for a guild that just started less than 3 months ago.

I'm surprised at how quickly people got bored of Velious. Is it just because there's no AAs to grind endlessly to fill the time between raids (although with our current schedule there'd never be time), and noone is interested in tradeskills or the ring quest?

I'm really enjoying it currently still. Our guild just took down AoW recently, next month we'll finally be going for NTOV mobs. This weekend I think we're going for ancients finally, and are going to make a half-hearted attempt at Tunare tonight. Not bad for a guild that just started less than 3 months ago.

I'm surprised at how quickly people got bored of Velious. Is it just because there's no AAs to grind endlessly to fill the time between raids (although with our current schedule there'd never be time), and noone is interested in tradeskills or the ring quest?
For me, it was my own fault actually. I kept trying different classes and realizing I didn't want to play them up after getting to the 40s and 50s each time. Now that I got to 41 on my ranger, is getting very hard to get a good group because most are already 60. That coupled with the horrendous experience rate, had made me get really tired of playing on Phinigel.

Lately I've been playing wow and on the quarm server.