Everquest - Phinigel server

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
All 14 LDoN raids done.

Are there reasons to do them? I'm trying to think back and off the top of my head I can't remember any loot that people where hot to trot over. The only thing that comes to mind are things like anger augments and the pet focus augment and those are just bought with points.

rad

Lord of Guk
I've been in AoS since the start of classic and haven't ever regretted it. It's the top guild for a reason, and it's been a lot of fun. Also GoD isn't like it was on Live back in 2004 or whatever. It was retuned and characters are way more powerful than they were back then.

Haven't played since Velious; but 100% this, fun group.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tactician

Ancient
Are there reasons to do them? I'm trying to think back and off the top of my head I can't remember any loot that people where hot to trot over. The only thing that comes to mind are things like anger augments and the pet focus augment and those are just bought with points.

There's a weapon damage aug that fits in rogue daggers from one of those raids which is pretty boss

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been in AoS since the start of classic and haven't ever regretted it. It's the top guild for a reason, and it's been a lot of fun. Also GoD isn't like it was on Live back in 2004 or whatever. It was retuned and characters are way more powerful than they were back then.

Def the best EQ guild i've raided with and the most fun I've had in Everquest. Grisvok knows what he's doing and isn't a quitter like most people who lead guilds on TLP's. I'll always join the EQ guild that runs to the battle and not from it. I'm one of the few people left who like mobilizing and racing for open world content.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Only if he brings Trak.

IMG_7622.JPG

"You have been teleported"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Specialization augs which literally last forever, AC augs, Heroic Stat augs, 40 percent focus augs, HP and Mana augs that excede vendor augs etc. Some of the gear isn't even terrible if you're willing to fill out all the aug slots.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Xythil, Radien, Kyrax, and Join we're all tremendous clowns and pieces of trash. Why is the scummiest RMT players choose bards as their class?

Noahx

N00b
I seem to remember Xythil dying like 20 times in Karnors trying to get his VP piece and then sucking like 6 more people into 4-5hrs of CR by running around and "by accident", training everything?

Join pulled like half of Fear because "he knew how to" and had glare lords on us like mad... I remember Korrupt going postal on that.

It is odd the Bards all seemed to have issues. I personally didn't mind Radien much.

As for Phinny/LDoN/Future content - semi peaking interest in it since I haven't experienced it. My only real hesitation is not knowing what the ENC ends up doing in raid content in future states. NTOV broke me, being mostly subject to covering buffs/some debuffs with almost no other ENC assisting and nothing fun like charming/mez'ing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol I do remember join training the shit out of us and Elaida/ Gris/korrupt losing their minds.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fucking people failing in classic on 20 year old content boggled me. Thank the fucking heavens people learned the proper way to pull CT alone without having to clear the entire zone like pleb guilds.