Everquest - Phinigel server

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fucking people failing in classic on 20 year old content boggled me. Thank the fucking heavens people learned the proper way to pull CT alone without having to clear the entire zone like pleb guilds.

The CT pull trick is something that is a symptom of changes in the past 20 years, FYI. Felt the need to state that since there was an implication in there with the 20 yrs statement earlier in there that it was ALWAYS doable. No clue when it started functioning, but back in my pulling days (I stopped playing my monk a little before Luclin - and didn't play a pulling class again until TLP) I've got logs of my pull team trying something similar, and getting very different behavior on summoning/assisting/reseting than is experienced today.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It 100% worked on live and we'd have to rely on it when no bards were on in during classic to do the kite method on Solusek Ro. The only major difference on live was they glitched him running the opposite way and went clockwise ending up on the south wall. What are combat logs of pullers going to show? Outside of damage what do you think you have in these logs that shows your pullers knew what they were doing? You need to do a multitude of things that don't even show up on logs like the most important aspects ie: distance, positioning of CT when you agro'd, and pull path that you'd only have on video.

I wasn't trying to be bitchy with our pullers but when you're being raced all of that matters. Perfecting mobilizing, teams like the pullers or healers being autonomous is what you want to get to asap especially when you have to do these mobs hundreds of times. In the end it all worked out, we ended up scaring all open world competition away within 3 weeks of classics release on Phinny.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We were keeping him consistently aggroed with him being yoinked out of the aggro spot ASAP so that he wouldn't chain aggro off the stuff running to (and porting in many cases) to the spot. Logs have comments of other pullers (I was the junior on the team so I wasn't really too involved in experimenting) in opposing corners still picking up aggro from CT. (We were using NE and NW from what I could make out from to logs [mentions of "past temple" and such only really fit NE + NW from a visual standpoint])

I was going mostly based on the positioning aspect though since "corners" were mentioned from their discussion. And mind you this was in Velious (we were heading back for the upgraded CT), with a team that was already used to doing Dain pulls in under 10 min at that point.

Course, I'd have to check the dates - but it's probably the 2.0 version from the dates though - but I thought both had the same summoning behavior across the board.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Single pull Cazic is news to me, and I consider myself to be quite the knowledgeable vet. How is this accomplished?

On Ragefire, we (Darkwind) just fucking pulled the whole zone and AE'd everything. Didn't seem like much issue.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Single pull Cazic is news to me, and I consider myself to be quite the knowledgeable vet. How is this accomplished?

On Ragefire, we (Darkwind) just fucking pulled the whole zone and AE'd everything. Didn't seem like much issue.

PM'd you the details.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd laugh if cohh quits right around that time and the entire server just empties.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is cohh still playing? that's actually pretty impressive if hes raiding or hes just that bored.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some huge streamer with 10k viewers is playing on Agnarr and brought a huge following with him TLDR.

Regime i miss you btw, do you recite our mantra still ?

All you ladies pop yo' pussy like this
Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss
Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now
Lick it good
Suck this pussy just like you should, right now
Lick it good
Suck this pussy just like you should, my neck, my back
Lick my pussy and my crack
My neck, my back
My neck, my back
My neck, my back
My neck, my back
First you gotta put yo' neck into it
Ah don't stop, just do it, do it
Then, you roll your tongue
From the, crack back to the front
Then ya, suck it all 'til I shake and cum Wakandan
Make sure I keep bustin' nuts Wakandan

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Some huge streamer with 10k viewers is playing on Agnarr and brought a huge following with him TLDR.

Regime i miss you btw, do you recite our mantra still ?

Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now
Lick it good
Suck this pussy just like you should, right now
Lick it good
Suck this pussy just like you should, my neck, my back
My neck, my back
My neck, my back
My neck, my back
My neck, my back
First you gotta put yo' neck into it
Ah don't stop, just do it, do it
Then, you roll your tongue
From the, crack back to the front
Then ya, suck it all 'til I shake and cum Dindu
Make sure I keep bustin' nuts Dindu
He logs in like 2-3 times a year and proclaims he's going to play again only to disappear again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He logs in like 2-3 times a year and proclaims he's going to play again only to disappear again.

Turn the bat signal on over West Karana. Look for a Dark Elf still rockin dat Carmine. I shall return.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Turn the bat signal on over West Karana. Look for a Dark Elf still rockin dat Carmine. I shall return.

On the fortnight under the harvest moon when Capricorn opposes Virgo and when you are most fertile I'll batphone you.

• 1Like

rad

Lord of Guk
giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Wizard chat just isn't the same without me and you goading Burnd and Kontra into going insane toward one another. You've left me with just Taaii in our chat!