Everquest - Phinigel server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The last batch of AAs got autogranted too soon (PoR should have had none), which is why we got none for TSS.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So I know that OGC won the latest expansion race (by three minutes) but I have heard rumors that AoS/WT is now disbanding.

Any of our WT guys able to confirm?
Sterling Sterling

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I know that OGC won the latest expansion race (by three minutes) but I have heard rumors that AoS/WT is now disbanding.

Sterling Sterling

I'm not sure if the guild disbanded, but a big chunk of the guild core has left or quit. I don't play anymore, so I don't know much more than anyone else.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not sure if the guild disbanded, but a big chunk of the guild core has left or quit. I don't play anymore, so I don't know much more than anyone else.

Mugatu is running the guild on Coirnav with Dannin, Drillisen, Siirx, Elaida, Webin, and Xera (aka the real AoS) if you guys who aren't clowns are looking to keep playing EQ.

I'll be stealing Zama for PoE domination next week, he just doesnt know it yet. You should play with us too mwap, Starklen aka yung Tyree leveled his first 100 and hit #2 on the ladder last season and Zama in his first league hit 100, saw him top 20 on trickster which is pretty wild for such a huge and popular game.

Mwapo

Mugatu is running the guild on Coirnav with Dannin, Drillisen, Siirx, Elaida, Webin, and Xera (aka the real AoS) if you guys who aren't clowns are looking to keep playing EQ.

I'll be stealing Zama for PoE domination next week, he just doesnt know it yet. You should play with us too mwap, Starklen aka yung Tyree leveled his first 100 and hit #2 on the ladder last season and Zama in his first league hit 100, saw him top 20 on trickster which is pretty wild for such a huge and popular game.

I don't have time to game much anymore. It's the worst

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't have time to game much anymore. It's the worst

I feel you man, family life is killing me lately but its that time of year. Really hope to be able to enjoy this coming league and go really ham like last one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente

Sterling Sterling
Guild isn't disbanding. There have been a few players that have decided to quit including Astral so we will see what happens. Personally I still want to experience the expansions I missed on live so I haven't decided what I'm going to do myself yet.

Sterling

El Presidente
Interesting, but holy shit at the idea of repeating some of those expansions.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Interesting, but holy shit at the idea of repeating some of those expansions.

I'm going to play with them for Velious, I couldnt do Kunark after hitting 60. Playing with those guys who are my gaming BFFs makes almost anything fun, anything except kunark :)

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm going to play with them for Velious, I couldnt do Kunark after hitting 60. Playing with those guys who are my gaming BFFs makes almost anything fun, anything except kunark :)
Yeah Kunark is rough. At least it's all once a week instead of Trak and VS every day and VP every 3 days or whatever plus splits and the occassional outdoor dragon, plus vox splits.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I can relate to that, Korrupt - that's when the game was just "too much work, too little fun" for me on Phin.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
As a necro I always love Kunark on prog servers, no one's touching you on meters on anything you can charm on, which is most of the expansion that matters at least (Trak, VP, VS)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
All the fun I have in Kunark comes from the questing. Unfortunately as they make it all more accessible the already short shelf life of Kunark gets worse. It's just to easy to get 60, epic, VP key, HS Key, Tyn Shackle and SWC all in one week now.

If only VP itemization hadn't been largely invalidated by epics.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All the fun I have in Kunark comes from the questing. Unfortunately as they make it all more accessible the already short shelf life of Kunark gets worse. It's just to easy to get 60, epic, VP key, HS Key, Tyn Shackle and SWC all in one week now.

If only VP itemization hadn't been largely invalidated by epics.

They do something to make the goblin less of a bitch for SWC line now? That was truly a soul-crushingly bad design before unless you were literally dragging raids there to pop picks with a relatively high threshold.

Sterling

El Presidente
Why'd you guys call it? Are you joining another guild?
Guild Leader decided to throw in the towel and a number of key players left and then it snowballed pretty fast from there. Most people that have decided to keep playing are in other guilds now, mostly OGC or EoE with a few in other guilds.

Mwapo

I like how my forum access to the guild website got nuked after I said something here. Kind of hilarious that me saying that the core quit had anything to do with the super secretive posts. Some salty fucks in that guild. I will miss playing games with a lot of WT though. Yall were definitely a fun bunch. Sad to see it die like that.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Wow you blasphemous fuckers hating on Kunark. You should be ashamed. Kunark #1 EQ expansion ez.

Also, necro raid dps in Kunark? I don't remember. Was always number one on my SK and by huge margins.