Everquest - Phinigel server

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
RIP Cult of Chaos. Pouring one out for one of the better groups of players on the server. Interested to see how many guilds are still standing a year from now with attrition setting in pretty hard. Phinigel is more resistant to it than most TLPs, but never underestimate Underfoot.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
OGC, EoE, Arcane Ascentions, Last of the Ancients, Rosenguard, Resolute are all still raiding to various degrees of success. Cult of Chaos got mostly absorbed by AA, but some of us went to OGC, and a couple to Reso. Think only three people that I know of have just outright quit.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1623295340074.png

Phinny is STILL GOIN.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah fuck any game with 200 buttons to press

It's like its own separate keyboard. After a little while you know where everything is, so I can hit any of those buttons without thinking based on muscle memory. What I'm saying is, it isn't as bad as it looks. Those keys got added slowly over a long period of time. Factor in macros that activate a bunch of things at once, and it's simple.

What the fuck.

Sleeper's Tomb (tier 3) raid fight from CoV. First attempt. We won on said first attempt, but it was absolutely the biggest bloodbath I've ever seen in EQ. We have everything down in CoV except Aaryonar and Vulak, despite our general lack of gear compared to live servers (40 mains in raid is also a large handicap). At the end of the fight I turned off hidecorpse and was shocked at the volume of corpses.