Everquest - Phinigel server

Needless

Toe Sucker
So are tanks usually scarce? I figure when i start actually playing i'll just stick with my SK

also are babs still 2 kronos? that thing would help a shit load while leveling

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
babs are like 1 krono and drop like candy so by next week I bet they are down to half a krono at most.

The big bubble of raiding players right now seems to be between 18-30, so by midweek I bet we start to see all those runneyeye and lguk drops start to come onto the market fast as those players move into the 30s and do those camps.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bard was a blast, but man the mana regen thing blows(1 regen a tick is horrid), as does the mez/charm caps(usually 5 levels below current player level caps). The latter makes it pretty rough in groups for 45-50 grinds, can't mez or charm a lot of the mobs you are pulling.

Needless

Toe Sucker
babs are like 1 krono and drop like candy so by next week I bet they are down to half a krono at most.

The big bubble of raiding players right now seems to be between 18-30, so by midweek I bet we start to see all those runneyeye and lguk drops start to come onto the market fast as those players move into the 30s and do those camps.
Werd.. time to sell my old shit on FV and buy a couple kronos! maybe by then Mithril 2hers will cheap!

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Bard was a blast, but man the mana regen thing blows(1 regen a tick is horrid), as does the mez/charm caps(usually 5 levels below current player level caps). The latter makes it pretty rough in groups for 45-50 grinds, can't mez or charm a lot of the mobs you are pulling.
Bard is probably the only class that is actually weaker on TLP than it was in classic.

And ya that mana regen shit is insane, and you get to suffer with it until luclin when it gets a tiny tiny bit better, but not much.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The new daybreak mana potions are 12 mana/tick at level 60, so mana problems easily fixed for 90 cents every 4 hours!

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The new daybreak mana potions are 12 mana/tick at level 60, so mana problems easily fixed for 90 cents every 4 hours!
Do those work on bards? Its slot 2 mana, so same as clarity which definitely doesn't work on bards.

Bards problem is they are stuck with 1 mana regen until luclin aas and luclin era FT items. (or one of the very very few items in velious that have FT)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't worry, if they ever revert the exp, people will start crying about something else, i'm sure those potions will be one of those things.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Have to hand it to DBG. Nobody's complaining about the P2w pots since their Phinny release was so much worse.

Nothing covers ineptitude like even stronger ineptitude.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You guys are trolling me. There would be outrage all over the forums.
Oh it's there, but no one really seems to mind. The 4 hour clarity pot that is 12mana/tick and persists through death is pretty crazy for sure.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
tanks aren't as scarce as they were on LJ. Paladins are still pretty rare though. Same dude that was selling a Ghoulbane for kronos yesterday gave me a freebie this afternoon. I'm ready for that FP group now.