Everquest - Phinigel server

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The mana regen pot only gives 3 regen a tick at level 13. Enchanter clarity is 8 mana per tick.

Int potion added 5 int and 12 whole mana at lev 13. Definitely not worth 90 cents.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bro the xp is aids slow. Less per kill than p99 kind of slow. This morning as of like 6am there still weren't any 50s.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I also want to highlight also how disciplined the people that are leveling hardcore have been. They have not really taken time out to farm cash or items or anything. Premier item camps are open, people aren't locking down giants, and the economy is moving at a glacial pace right now. This isn't like "oh, people aren't 50 yet but they are messing around and farming Krono." Sure, a couple people are but overwhelmingly the high level people are focused on leveling and nothing else.

It's actually impressive.

rad

Lord of Guk
I also want to highlight also how disciplined the people that are leveling hardcore have been. They have not really taken time out to farm cash or items or anything. Premier item camps are open, people aren't locking down giants, and the economy is moving at a glacial pace right now. This isn't like "oh, people aren't 50 yet but they are messing around and farming Krono." Sure, a couple people are but overwhelmingly the high level people are focused on leveling and nothing else.

It's actually impressive.
No filthy casuals here, quit your job and join us nub.

Crone

tanks aren't as scarce as they were on LJ. Paladins are still pretty rare though. Same dude that was selling a Ghoulbane for kronos yesterday gave me a freebie this afternoon. I'm ready for that FP group now.
I don't feel paladins had the bad rep on previous tlp as they do here. Doesn't seem like it at least. Paladins, between undead nukes and lguk, and once they had stun at 27, were pretty good tanks I thought? My experience from Vulak tells me that SKs end up being gods for any type of gear farming group, but I didn't think paladins were so bad.

Sterling

El Presidente
Did a little bit of flipping kronos when they were all sorts of wacked out inconstistently priced on Saturday, Bought 8 for 1200 plat, then sold 5 for 1250, traded 3 and 100 plat for a BAM and an Oracle Robe. So it worked out costing me 50 plat for a BAM and Oracle Robe. Kind of hard to bitch about that. Krono prices aren't as all over the place now though so if you want to flip them it might take awhile. And holy shit the xp is slow as shit. I played an assload last few days and just now hit 30.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ran into Ronne in Grobb, Cummstain in Neriak and saw Vaclav's dead body in Qeynos. Yes I get around.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I live in Runnyeye now, sooooo much krono.

First group of casters hit 50 tonight, still gonna be at least a few days before dragons die it looks like.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
XP is damn slow and I only play a 1-2 hours a night maybe 3-4 nights a week but I am having fun. Made it to level 8 last night in crushbone, had a higher level try and steal our Orc trainer camp so had to get the old training skills out, felt good to do it after 12 years.

Had to google the classic EQ zone link map no way I could remember how to get to high keep to turn in scalps and buy some spells. Would recommend anyone to give it a go, getting groups is pretty quick never wait more then 15-20 minutes as a enchanter.

sukik

Started an enchanter lastnight. Good times were had with regime running around Nektoulous forest.