Everquest - Phinigel server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bonus exp across all servers? Do we know how much it actually is if it's not double?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yea, I saw those - just was curious how many your were going for. Wireless keyboards/etc a must?
Yeah I bought these monitor emulators that plug into the HDMI for teamviewer (guildie said eq wouldnt render without an "active monitor" but EQ was still crashing. I figured out that EQ won't run unless theres a keyboard/mouse on the computer. So yeah a must, or just log into the game, then unplug it and put into the next comp and login etc but I had a few spare media pc keyboards (with mouse on them) that I hooked up.. I've got 4 regular desktops so I only got 2 kangaroo PC. They arent the best, seem a bit laggy but I'm messing with some stuff see what I can squeeze out.

I've got mages on them so they arent high maintenance

Also Im seeing the 25 cha steins for 75p not 30p, gonna just grab one and use this crude stein my guildy sent me. thanks vaclav

Vaclav

Also Im seeing the 25 cha steins for 75p not 30p, gonna just grab one and use this crude stein my guildy sent me. thanks vaclav
Actually, crap - thinking wrong Stein for the 30pp come to think of it - was 105pp for both my steins - 30pp must've been the 3 int/wis/5 cha I use on the cleric mainhand for now until I get off my ass to farm Kith a bit.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah they all seem cheap, i appreciate the help either way. ill see what kinda levels i can get goin this week and pay ya back

Crone

Finally stopped being lazy and cleared a spot next to me for a laptop. Boxing friends wizard when he's not online. Wizards are so easy to box. Lol. Enchanter and wizard combo!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck. This fucking cabin better have solid wifi... fuck it 56k leveling. Old times, right?!?!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck. This fucking cabin better have solid wifi... fuck it 56k leveling. Old times, right?!?!
The only thing more classic is if your mom picks up the phone to make a call disconnecting you from a raid.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Im stuck doing christmas things tonight and tomorrow but ill start the poop sock tomorrow night lol

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Which of those two would be more fire and forget? Playing on a laptop, so its all a bit fiddly.
Mage would make for a more passive box. Really just need to send in pet for most stuff and dot with the shaman. Necro though excels when you need to break a more complex camp and of course undead will melt.