Everquest - Phinigel server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah nec shaman, shaman on the box comp. use for sow (kite ftw + snare) and dots or DD at the low levels. u could even try to sit kite.. snare a mob spread out ur two chars and alternate sitting to runs to each one as long as u ahve aggro on both enough to sit aggro

Needless

Toe Sucker
Pansy ass! Stay up all night long!!
Stayed at my parents due to us just getting sloshed on christmas eve lol suddenly wishing i had a laptop that could play eq without having to install parallels or something on my macbook
frown.png

Sad im missing out on that phat exp but i can probably still do 34 to 44ish tonight tomorrow and monday morning lol

Merry Christmas homies

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got the ranger tank in our group dual Yaks today. Serpentine bracer for the shaman and the monk as well.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
WTB triple station cash days! Should have stocked up more way back then!

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Anyone rolling alts? Or starting later tonight/tomorrow that want to group? I'm thinking of doing a SK or a monk

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm considering starting a 3rd account and putting a Druid on it. Won't do that until later when other PL methods are available! 3rd account will make it nice so whoever wants to use it can PL themselves up!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I got to 41 today but called it early. Hopefully there is double exp next week when I'm back!

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Anyone rolling alts? Or starting later tonight/tomorrow that want to group? I'm thinking of doing a SK or a monk
I really want to soon, but I still need to go 46-50 this weekend so might not get to while double xp is on.

I dropped the box quick after 12 hours opening day got me lvl 7. Way too much to deal with 2 boxing when xp is cut rate

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Prolly going hard as shit tonight. Got my poop stocking tacked up on the mantle and I'm ready to grind. 26 Cleric LFG

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Currently in a poopy group need Big Zwitter to help me bring the rain.

Jumped in and had a good time today. Level 7 healer. Can't sock the poop anymore but I'll be on for the double exp if anyone needs a healer for the next few days. Throw me a tell "Dmitry."

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can't grind at all during this double XP time. What do you think the odds are that they allow transfers from Ragefire and Lockjaw to Phinigel come Luclin? Phinigel is scheduled to get there first.