take note of greatness@ 4:29 lol

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Time for more adventure pictures!

Of course the obligatory jboot victory pic:
rrr_img_126188.jpg

Got a nice breastplate hunting mistmoore with Twentyone:
rrr_img_126189.jpg

Then had a great time over on the live side. We got a couple runed tunics and 2 noble necklaces and other misc stuffs.
rrr_img_126190.jpg
rrr_img_126191.jpg
rrr_img_126192.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
As this is now the EQ General thread could someone tell me who the big guild on Ragefire is and if there are more than one?

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
More misc adventure:
rrr_img_126193.jpg
rrr_img_126194.jpg
rrr_img_126195.jpg
rrr_img_126196.jpg
rrr_img_126197.jpg

Hit 40 on the frenzy kill and won the sash. Really cool group was doing need before greed so just had to roll against a monk. He got one the next day.

I now have a very long list of people I owe favours to.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol Kharz was that yesterday in the AM (EST wise) with Clinkz? He really was happy when he got that Quill cloak if so.

And how did you adjust the in game font - not keen on your font selection, but wasn't aware you could adjust it in world.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I don't think he got it right then. I was out hunting undead cyclopses, but I saw him spawn it a few more times. I think it is usually feather leggingses.

It is in the options but I'm not sure where. I tried a bunch while waiting on the ancient cyclops.

One more:
rrr_img_126198.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As this is now the EQ General thread could someone tell me who the big guild on Ragefire is and if there are more than one?
Darkwind (Euro guild with some US light raidforce). We get about 100% of VP and 99% of Trak. Maybe 90-95% of outdoor dragons and planes gods when we can be bothered to kill them.

Tempus (US based) are trying awful hard to compete and doing a respectable job. The rest of the server is vs Darkwind. The few Trak kills them have accomplished have been 3 guilds combined raid of Tempus, Ceaseless Evolution, and Rosengard Guild vs Darkwind. Funny thing is, even then they lose occasionally. It's DPS races daily on the server

I think it's a compliment it takes 3 guilds to compete with our guild. It sure as shit isn't zerg either. We have won a few fights outnumbered nearly 2:1. (ie: 30vs60+ on Talendor recently)

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Happy Valentine's Day from AoS

rrr_img_126184.jpg

Also

Dandin the world's greatest enchanter attempts Naggy:

take note of greatness@ 4:29 lol

I had the pleasure of being in a Hole group with Dandin, in which we were attempting to kill the Ratman Guard in our mid 40s for a piece of the cleric epic. So other than a quick leveling stint on RF, and this one on Phinny, I haven't done much for 12 years on this game. But after the first death to the guard, I started to wonder if this guy knew less than I did about this fucking game, checked Allakhazam and sure fucking enough, he drops the SK piece. Even after I told him, he went on to attempt it and die 4 or 5 times throughout the night, while I with my mage ran through the jail dragging his dead corpse.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ratman guard for cleric epic? I think you mean for the ranged improv healing 3 item

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nah, was literally trying to get the dusty tome for cleric epic lol (which as far as I know is for the SK epic).

PS. When is the expected date for this new patch to be pushed live?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
selling mass beetle eye stacks.. 20p each if anyone lookin before they nerf it tuesday