Everquest - Phinigel server

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll give MM a whirl first, i need to kill a bitch in there to get my incandescent mask anyway~

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Cazic gators maybe? I know I did a bunch of that swim down the tunnel with the 2 connected ponds thing, but I can't remember what level the gators are.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Started at 25 on Saturday and am 44 now. No shortage of groups as a tank and had I been more selective I could easily be pushing 50. I'm hoping to go 46 tomorrow before noon. Been a fun weekend for sure!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can say sewers in CT is fucking solid exp til around 35. Did that tonight killing Avatar of fear and crocs.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My play times lately seem to be from 11pm-2am the last few nights. The groups around this time are shitty! Hate it! Gotta play when I can play though, and with kids, it makes it hard.

Tonight's group I got into had 30 seconds of dead time in between each kill, and no one had a fuck to give! Like they were just chilling, whacking off to the nostalgia! lol

rad

Lord of Guk
My play times lately seem to be from 11pm-2am the last few nights. The groups around this time are shitty! Hate it! Gotta play when I can play though, and with kids, it makes it hard.

Tonight's group I got into had 30 seconds of dead time in between each kill, and no one had a fuck to give! Like they were just chilling, whacking off to the nostalgia! lol
Different strokes for different folks, but god is that a terrible way to exp race. Like watching paint dry while it comes to life and claws your eyeballs. Went from 27 to 42 here, would have been higher but I had to respect Magic night.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone able to make any + CHA items? Not super rich at the moment but I am now level 21 and running around in full basic cloth and nothing else.

Vaclav

Anyone able to make any + CHA items? Not super rich at the moment but I am now level 21 and running around in full basic cloth and nothing else.
+25 CHA steins (Opal Encrusted) come up reasonably often if you pay attention to #General and #Auction for ~30pp or so a piece.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Feel your pain I don't play much either, and when I log in I like to go at it hard but so many people are slow as fuck. Got a MR group last night we were smashing it was doing about a level every 30-40 minutes, they was pulling 3-4 mobs at a time let me do my thing with mez and charmed pet off tanking. Then a few people had to leave and the new leader invited a SHM, DRUID,ROGUE to replace CLR WIZ, MAGE. The group was PAL,BARD,ROGUE,SHM,DRU,Ench (me) my charmed pet would solo mobs faster then what they would kill a mob, not only that the puller would sit for 1 minute after every fight and ask me to come lull so they only got one mob. The last level took over 2hrs

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Beastro / Vivisector still post here? If so, pm me.

I managed to get 25 on the war, but the new baby + wife has crippled my grind time. Might try to push 30 tonight. Dunno. Only rush for me is to get a guise, and a pal is hooking that up.

Going to really miss the double exp when it's gone.

sukik

I can say sewers in CT is fucking solid exp til around 35. Did that tonight killing Avatar of fear and crocs.
Didn't get a good screenshot of the avatar of fear since our camp was a small. Good times though.

rrr_img_120598.jpg

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
God these threads always threaten to draw me back in. But it's so hard to find the time commitment.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
15 Days of Holiday Cheer continues with 25% OFF Stat, Utility and Faction Potions in the Marketplace. This promo runs until 11:59PM (midnight) PST* on Wednesday, December 23, 2015.

Note that this discount is in addition to the discount that All Access members get for being members. Not a member? Learn more about All Access and the perks of membership here.

Remember to keep checking back throughout the holidays, as 15 Days of Holiday Cheer will continue!

What's the next promotion? Look for 50% OFF XP potions starting at 12:01AM (midnight) on Thursday, December 24, and running through 11:59PM PST on Saturday, December 26, 2015.

*Convert to your local time
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/.../#post-3378449

Wow, I thought people were joking.

Roshen knows how bad the exp is, his shadowknight is in Original Gangster Club on Phinigel and he was only able to get up to level 9 with double exp going on (As of last night when I checked) and over 12 hours of playtime. I just don't understand these guys, why punish the player base? I get it, you're trying to make an extra buck, however it's at the expense of losing your player base on a no-bot server.

The one thing that brought a lot of people back over the start of the holidays was the double experience. Now you take it away and charge people money to unlock a lesser experience feature in game.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
The new formula is probably double exp weekends once every month or so with a potion sale conveniently right afterward!