Everquest - Phinigel server

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Zaide just hates Dima with a passion so don't pay attention to him.

This is a game where you need 60 people to raid, and if you want open world content half of those need to be unemployed, so ya all the end game guilds have a huge amount of real lowlife neckbeards in them.
It isn't just Zaide. MM's officers jumped ship over Dima's stupidity and the RMTing, and members who are now in FI wish they knew about all the shady crap earlier.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
It isn't just Zaide. MM's officers jumped ship over Dima's stupidity and the RMTing, and members who are now in FI wish they knew about all the shady crap earlier.
And yet no one ever has the tiniest ounce of proof, and most of the current officers have been members or officers for the better part of a decade at this point.

There is just a hate train that spews lies about citi constantly with no proof of anything.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Thats a crazy video, did anyone come to snipe at 10%? How the hell do people wipe to Gorenaire anyway the method to do her has been out forever?
Remember that 20% on these TLPs is still harder than unbuffed gore at 100%. These aren't your classic raid mobs, most of these mobs take way more people to kill than they did in classic/kunark originally.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
And yet no one ever has the tiniest ounce of proof, and most of the current officers have been members or officers for the better part of a decade at this point.

There is just a hate train that spews lies about citi constantly with no proof of anything.
We know for a fact several members RMTed, and Dima supported them (Tulkas, Mabbu). We also know for a fact Dima didn't give most of his members epic quest items (no Bard in MM got an epic, despite tons of scales sitting in bank). Dima instead gave them all to a casual guild, who I haven't really even say play much. Dima is a narcissistic sociopath; anyone who hasn't noticed has been drinking the koolaid.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Remember that 20% on these TLPs is still harder than unbuffed gore at 100%. These aren't your classic raid mobs, most of these mobs take way more people to kill than they did in classic/kunark originally.
Gore is still easy, even buffed. There is no excuse for the guild who likes to tout themselves as the best wiping at 25% after trying to steal another guild's kill.

Dalnoth_sl

shitlord
As someone who doesn't have a horse in this race, I have been playing a ton and I haven't had a single bad interaction with any random AoS member on this server; in fact most of my dealings with people from their guild have been overly positive. I can't really say the same for OGC sorry lol. Although I will say it's inherently wrong to label an entire guild something based on the actions of a few people, I know plenty of OGC people and they aren't shit heads.

Every guild has it's share of dildos no matter how well you screen people and has had their scrapes with RMT scandals. At the end of the day the guilds bottom line to produce dead raid targets takes over everything. I'm sure any of us in this day and age with leadership experience would function under the same premise. If you're short clerics to kill things and there's a cleric who might not have the most pristine past looking to join your guild you do everything you can to make it work and then kick them later if they cause too many problems.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played on Ragefire and killed her buffed, thats the version were discussing...

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To sidetrack off the OGC discussion a sec: Question for people on LJ/RF - for City of Mist version, I know it's all wacky - but does it include Shield of the Mist and Golem Essence Necklace?

Trying to figure out what drops make sense to focus energy on now, and those both provide pretty trivial awesome upgrades for those slots, should they be available - not finding many good resources on what drops we've got on TLP CoM though.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Someone said double xp at noon PST. I don't see verification but the boards are jacked and I am in a group.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Shit, I might as well go buy beer and EQ it up.

I think even DBG has to realize the double exp pulls in a huge amount of people, like myself, that dont mind being behind the server first guys and refuse to slog through the game for the xth time.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Confirmation.

403 Forbidden

Happy Holidays, Norrathians!

DOUBLE EXPERIENCE will start shortly on all servers. This will start around noon (12:01PM PST) on Thursday, December 31, and run until 11:59AM PST (noon) on Monday, January 4, 2016.

smile.png

What will YOU do in game to best take advantage of the Double XP weekend?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why don't you get 50 first before critiquing people Regime, jeez...

Oh wait...

/signed someone still slacking at 49.
Been 50 for a week big dog!

Also
Chanur I got this shirt for you once hit hit 50.

rrr_img_121563.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol. Regime was razzing me the other day over levels and raid loot, and I asked him what his /played was, and he said 7 days. Mine was at 1 day 11 hours. Haha!

I'm knee deep in that casual life bro!

Did manage to pull a couple levels today while kids took naps. Double exp feels so fast!