Everquest - Phinigel server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i use the atom on the kangaroo which is faster and cheaper..Kangaroo Mobile Desktop Computer KJ2B 2 GB LPDDR3 32 GB eMMC Windows 10 Home - Newegg.com
Buy InFocus Kangaroo Signature Edition Mobile Desktop - Microsoft Store

:p it operates, i ended up buying a usb to ethernet adapter cause my wireless was wonky otherwise i mean i run reso 1024. i guess those are out of stock but yeah the atom works.

i also had seen these for 100:Refurbished Dell 760 SFF Core 2 Duo-2.93GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, DVD Rom, Win 7 Pro 64BIT | Staples

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah i use the atom on the kangaroo which is faster and cheaper..Kangaroo Mobile Desktop Computer KJ2B 2 GB LPDDR3 32 GB eMMC Windows 10 Home - Newegg.com
Buy InFocus Kangaroo Signature Edition Mobile Desktop - Microsoft Store

:p it operates, i ended up buying a usb to ethernet adapter cause my wireless was wonky otherwise i mean i run reso 1024. i guess those are out of stock but yeah the atom works.

i also had seen these for 100:Refurbished Dell 760 SFF Core 2 Duo-2.93GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, DVD Rom, Win 7 Pro 64BIT | Staples
Yea, but those need monitors - so price seems like it would end up pretty equivalent - plus touchscreen PC just seems fun, esp if it could be configured right for EQ. Plus kb is detachable to use as just a tablet PC.

It seems like something I'd find uses for outside of just EQ - just EQ would be primary, heh.

Crone

Anyone tried EQ on one of the Intel Atom machines like this?http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-pavil...&skuId=9566038

Considering buying it for the bard account but curious if anyone is familiar if they operate or not for EQ1, hate doing returns.
I think you are on the right track Vaclav, but I would seriously consider doing more research to find the best deal, and bang for your buck. It's probably just an out-dated mindset I have, but I don't trust a laptop, and certainly not a desktop, from any Big Box store. Shitty components inside, etc. They sell to the stupid masses.

Vaclav

I think you are on the right track Vaclav, but I would seriously consider doing more research to find the best deal, and bang for your buck. It's probably just an out-dated mindset I have, but I don't trust a laptop, and certainly not a desktop, from any Big Box store. Shitty components inside, etc. They sell to the stupid masses.
Not particularly rushing, seeing if I can fix up a currently defunct laptop into functioning first - then I might look at what reconfiguration I'd need to do to use a 32" TV on one of the ones like lost posted.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I mean it runs EQ fine but I wouldnt go thinking its going to multiask with ease. I figured it could be something good for hey girl lets kangaroo and chill, lol. u know bringing portable computer with maybe movies or something its convenience but not super fast. but for now they're solely for EQ.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I already got one for 3
frown.png
still seems ludicrously overpriced but whatever.

Speaking of which, i just had a box of abu-kar drop from a seafury. FeelsGoodMan

sukik

3 is entirely too much in my opinion.
I agree, but it beats the 6-7 kronos the ring is going for. When I was leveling I spent about 20 hours at lord/AM and never even saw one drop. Paid 2krono 700p for a robe yesterday and will get a camp in for the ring sometime.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Does that mean no more guise??
I hope not. It's not a big deal though since it would have been for an alt I will likely not play much.

Also if anyone has a Djarn ring pm me I wanna buy it Kronos since I got a carmine robe already. Be back online tomorrow.