LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Silver Ogre needs pants badly.
He hooked me up!

rrr_img_122015.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I tried to get some ivu pots to run my monk down there to visit Rad but no such luck.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
When I went down I got an invis from someone at the top of guk, then rad's friend came and got me once I got to lower and hit me with deadite invis.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
My paly is almost 15. If he's still chilling there by the time I'm 17 an inkie paly is clearly the most OP.

Dalnoth_sl

shitlord
I have a 50 pally parked at the LGuk zone in, if im on I dont mind loading him in to paci/ivu you guys by just send a tell to Mustardondabeat or Ralphie

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was able to run my monk down to lguk ass/sup area. Hopefully someone will want to camp that soon :p DE monk must happen!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Detheb is a really good player and fun to play with. We've been telling him since day 1 he's always welcome with us and we're glad he's back. The OGC people applying just want to raid who can fault them.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hit level 40 yesterday, and looked at my playtime. I've got about a week left before I gotta spend another Krono, so in 3 weeks I put in 3 days played on my Enchanter. Works out to be about 3.5 hours a day. With 2 kids, and a life, I can't really complain about that! Even though I realize in perspective of MMO's, that's small, but for any other hobby, that'd be a LOT!

Titan_sl

shitlord
He got tired of being on the losing team, duh
Not quite haha. You can blame the crack recruitment team of Dannin, Elaida, Korrupt, Grisvok, and to a smaller degree Sagnid for having me come back. OGC can be successful as a raiding guild, just as a casual one. The senior leadership wants to be competitive, but they really dont want to put forth the effort it takes. No ill will towards them, except that they talked me into joining based on being competitive. So, i decided to go home!