Everquest - Phinigel server

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Jugs is ok with a high dps group, everything else blows. BW to 60 was viable on rf. Its no slower than Chardok or seb and the ease of entry means your grouping downtime if you just play a couple hours a night is fairly low. I can't imagine the horror it will be on phinny. 59-60 alone will take a casual 30 hers of chain pulls.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The number one thing you can do is find a camp and never move. Juggs can carry you right to 60 so they're nice but they've got tons of health and you will have to pull some myconids to keep things flowing sometimes.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chardok is all about mob volume. No other spot supports a steady stream of appropriate xp mobs. Doing seb because it's seb and spending half your time bitching in ooc because the mobs are dead = slower leveling.

The best xp spot is VP.

Titan_sl

shitlord
With only OOG healers(Warrior,bard,enchanter,necro,necro,mage) in group. We did Myconids until 54, and then moved to jugs to 60. And we were JUST(Like maybe an hourish) slower than the first group to hit 60, that had 8+ OOG mages in Chardok.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The pain in the dick about Juggs is if you are truly clearing all of them from beginning to the back of Trak lair, the pulls are super long and they leash very easily. I loathe pulling Juggs for my group.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
My group had two monks so one just full time pulled juggs and the other did myconids. We had 18 out of group mages though.

Titan_sl

shitlord
The pain in the dick about Juggs is if you are truly clearing all of them from beginning to the back of Trak lair, the pulls are super long and they leash very easily. I loathe pulling Juggs for my group.
Yeah, it wasn't ever really an issue for us, oddly enough. We were pulling everything(Protector and Tolapmuj included) and still having time to keep myconids broke for Fungi's. I'm hoping to try with 2enchanters and a necro(Charm pet from crypt), cleric warrior and bard. Would absolutely pillage everything.

Sagnid_sl

shitlord
With only OOG healers(Warrior,bard,enchanter,necro,necro,mage) in group. We did Myconids until 54, and then moved to jugs to 60. And we were JUST(Like maybe an hourish) slower than the first group to hit 60, that had 8+ OOG mages in Chardok.
I think some of that fulkjoo crazy rubbed off on you buddy. The first four or five groups to hit 60 were all in Chardok, with dozens of out of group mages.

Perhaps you are thinking of lockjaw, or fippy?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just had my first OOT Elite gobs group. Exp is pretty damn good. Was in the group a little over an hour before having to go and got 25%, at level 42. Slow but sure, I'll hit 50!

Sterling

El Presidente
Just had my first OOT Elite gobs group. Exp is pretty damn good. Was in the group a little over an hour before having to go and got 25%, at level 42. Slow but sure, I'll hit 50!
It'a good. If you get a really good group the hole is probably a better, but gobs can be done without having to have as solid a group to do it well.

rad

Lord of Guk
Oh Fire Giants.. Oh Fire Giants.. are you going to smash my face when I log back in?
frown.png

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
3 day weekend coming up. any xp groups going to be going on with room for a shaman? I want to work on filling up my xp bar. Sitting in hate waiting for loot rots is not something I want to do.