Everquest - Phinigel server

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Roshen replied in the EXP thread and said they have no plans to up current xp rates, which is rather unfortunate (fuck alts). We'll see how long that lasts in Kunark.

Would be nice if we got an exp weekend. Can't bring myself to level much, real life is more exciting.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Thats grrrreat, got an epic cleric and epic enchanter on ragefire that were rotting away on accounts i couldnt sell.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That's not what that means. What you can do is move characters between accounts. Like if you were boxing at one point and stopped and wanted to transfer one of the characters on that account to your primary account you can now do that. For server to server transfers I think you can only do Lockjaw to Ragefire and that's it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's not what that means. What you can do is move characters between accounts. Like if you were boxing at one point and stopped and wanted to transfer one of the characters on that account to your primary account you can now do that. For server to server transfers I think you can only do Lockjaw to Ragefire and that's it.
Or vice versa - say you want to level an alt to eventually be spun off to its own account but that you don't care (or have the machines) to box ATM - you could level it now and then transfer to another account down the line.

I'll personally be leveling more alts soon as a result now for the latter.

Titan_sl

shitlord
I think some of that fulkjoo crazy rubbed off on you buddy. The first four or five groups to hit 60 were all in Chardok, with dozens of out of group mages.

Perhaps you are thinking of lockjaw, or fippy?
Unless you guys leveled faster than I recall. We hit at around 24 hours of Kunark being out bro. We were behind all the crazy OOG mage groups in Chardok, but far and ahead of everyone else. Hell, whatever group Dannin was in, we were pretty close to them all the way until 57. We can compare achiev if you want ^_^

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Had a blast last night with a group of level 1-8ish in guk. We were across the rickety wooden bridge in that trainy area. We got smashed by trains like 5 times.

Had someone named Ahoy in the group with someone named Avast, and they didn't know each other haha. I figured for sure they were the same person boxing but they weren't.

People were gearing up on cracked staffs and netted armor, rolling on rusty weapons till they could only flee the trains at walk speed. Every time we had to run someone got pushed off the bridge by a fatty haha.

rrr_img_122993.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Had no intention of playing other than checking the market, got in an Efreeti group for 7-8hrs. Picked up a GEBs and two levels. Fuck exp is so slow, 5 more. Probably shift to Goblins.

Btw, when are Mage pets supposed to strengthen up again? Velious? Luclin? Know the dps is still great, but mitigation is awful. Kind of kicking myself for not playing a chanter.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had no intention of playing other than checking the market, got in an Efreeti group for 7-8hrs. Picked up a GEBs and two levels. Fuck exp is so slow, 5 more. Probably shift to Goblins.
OoT gobs in the group or two I tried was worse than Efreeti XP - but my Freeti groups have been pulling tons of extra... like deep enough to get FG's/KPC...

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Fear instance was bugged and we got 2 dracos and 2 CTs. Though I guess the joke was on us since we got 2 boxes and 6 piccolos out of it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Btw, when are Mage pets supposed to strengthen up again? Velious? Luclin? Know the dps is still great, but mitigation is awful. Kind of kicking myself for not playing a chanter.
Daybreak hasn't given concrete information but it sounds like all the pet bullshit they put in goes away with Luclin. There's also speculation that Velious won't have Mitigation of the Mighty / Mark of the Old Ways so Magicians will actually stop being CotH bots on raids. As it is right now with the aggro changes if an epic'd Magician tries to nuke they just get executed. If their pet goes in by accident on the pull they get executed. Sometimes they randomly get executed for just standing around.

It's some shit.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
With all the crying on forums about mages I'm sure they'll cave in soon. Mages are good in numbers still.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Level 50 from In Virtue All Stars training the basement around the house in Unrest. Good times.

Looks like he is going to rez a couple of us at least so that's nice.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah good luck on training. I had this Catherine chick train me at efreeti for three hours straight. It was great XP until she caught me in one of her trains n used her alt Gloria to pile on a second train. I made a stuck petition n never saw a GM on Friday.

What I learned: train back and train often. GMs are a myth on weekends.

Lol. Those in virtue guys don't care, I had some KS tranix from me while I was killing the FGs infront of him. Trained them also. It's the wild wild west

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
No rules on training as far as I know.

So, in a few weeks, farming up a fungi, etc, and making an iksar monk. It will be glorious.

rad

Lord of Guk
No rules on training as far as I know.

So, in a few weeks, farming up a fungi, etc, and making an iksar monk. It will be glorious.
There is, but it has to be shown that it's repeated and sustained. Occasionally being an ass clearly won't get you banned though.