Everquest - Phinigel server

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
His char names arecatherine/gloria/sunboy/sungirl/angels and a few others. .
hahahahahahaahahahahaah

This person followed Korrupts Hate led cash farm a week ago and kept asking me if I would get on QQ messenger and sell him/her hate drops. I talked to him in Chinese and found out he lives in Guangzhou. The best part about her was she was asking for a Carmine Robe in Hate so we kept telling her it's in the NW corner rotting lol.

Also he typed worse Pinyin then me and asked if I spoke Cantonese and I said why would I speak the lesser race dialect and he quit talking to me. Yes I am a proud Dark Elf.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
hahahahahahaahahahahaah

This person followed Korrupts Hate led cash farm a week ago and kept asking me if I would get on QQ messenger and sell him/her hate drops. I talked to him in Chinese and found out he lives in Guangzhou. The best part about her was she was asking for a Carmine Robe in Hate so we kept telling her it's in the NW corner rotting lol.

Also he typed worse Pinyin then me and asked if I spoke Cantonese and I said why would I speak the lesser race dialect and he quit talking to me. Yes I am a proud Dark Elf.
Man these TLP servers are awesome. From the random Chinese bot crews we keep running into to the grown emotional men having break downs daily this has been an awesome server for comedy.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yessir, the change is a complete change to that race. Another important thing to note is that it does not wipe out any faction work you have done prior. The race/deity modifier will change but if you took the time to fix your Freeport faction or whatever that work remains.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yessir, the change is a complete change to that race. Another important thing to note is that it does not wipe out any faction work you have done prior. The race/deity modifier will change but if you took the time to fix your Freeport faction or whatever that work remains.
And it treats it like you wanted the default stats for your class. So if you're a class that has stupid starting allocation - you're stuck with that.

Crone

I'm an enchanter and still sometimes regret not being a necro again like I was on Vulak. It was super annoying back on Vulak, where you could box, fitting into a typical group mold. You didn't need the enchanter clarity or later their mana flare buff because you didn't nuke. Exp group fights were super short, so beyond classic and dead side lguk you were extremely limited. But your pet didn't benefit from puma from a shaman like a melee group would. It sucked.

But alas, watching how charm has taken off and seeing how useful they are in at least classic makes me want one.

Vaclav

I'm an enchanter and still sometimes regret not being a necro again like I was on Vulak. It was super annoying back on Vulak, where you could box, fitting into a typical group mold. You didn't need the enchanter clarity or later their mana flare buff because you didn't nuke. Exp group fights were super short, so beyond classic and dead side lguk you were extremely limited. But your pet didn't benefit from puma from a shaman like a melee group would. It sucked.

But alas, watching how charm has taken off and seeing how useful they are in at least classic makes me want one.
GoD+ they should get Puma from the SHM - get Pet Affinity! It's amazing!

Crone

Yeah. It works out eventually. On vulak I played through luclin, so I never had those benefits.

Crone

Our part of the patch notes --

*** Progression Servers ***

- On Phinigel, characters with loot lockouts longer than 6.5 days should have those reduced to 6.5 days upon logging in. Please log in any affected characters as soon as possible. This fix will need to be removed in a month or two.
- Fixed an edge case that could cause characters to get multiple loot lockouts for the same instanced raid on Phinigel. This seems to only happen in an instance that spawned with no basepop lockout if your first basepop kill included multiple basepop NPCs at once.
- The Agent of Change will no longer send you under the world when you leave the battle with Lord Nagafen.
- The bosses in the Plane of Sky instance will now be the same difficulty as the bosses in the static zone on progression servers.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Master Yael from spawning in his proper instance.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Enchanters are cool now but I loved my necro in pop, charmed all the time and had my undead slow. Necros will catch up. I made one for now and will swap to him later as my main.

They just have so much utility, I had mine fully keyed on ragefire for sky n could corpse summon up a whole group for crown farming.

I had nec shm on fippy it was great duo with slow dots mal sow and puma

Vaclav

Mag-Brd-Shm is my utility/DPS love story I like to have in all my groups in the long run.

So so good.

Crone

Good ideas for duos.

Right now I have enchanter cleric and while I realize the power of this group right now I still don't feel very inclined to play it very much. At least not at the same time.

Need to get something going that's fun, but I'm only level 44 on my Enchanter. Starting fresh would be a death sentence. Lol

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Anyone have access to a 50 druid I can borrow?

Going to help a pal start on the server, would be useful.

Vaclav

Anyone have access to a 50 druid I can borrow?

Going to help a pal start on the server, would be useful.
Going to be starting some PBAE PL groups soon myself (one part of which will be working on my own druid) in the next day or so... (was thinking today might be nice... but it's looking like it'll be almost raid time before this patch is through, heh...) will be two chars of ours the other being another future alt (MAG? SK? PAL? SHM? Not committed to which to work on with the DRU).

But I will have spots available for people - PBAEers ideally, but I don't mind leeches if I've got free spots. [Will be maining Aszuth when I'm doing it though - since stunlock > heals for PBAE]

rad

Lord of Guk
Man I'll be really pissed if they rollback, had a rubi BP drop right when the servers went up. Hopefully that 20+ minutes server was live is enough time to not get screwed.

Vaclav

hey vac - im down to bring my rog. i can bring cler to heal out of group
Heh, I am a cleric on my main (he's my namesake that I'm usually on these days) - but that would open up that PC for me to work on 3 planned alts instead of 2 - but we'll see how times align, want to do it with my buddy from Denmark as part of things so it'll be late AM/Early Afternoon US times mostly if/when I start on the project.