Everquest - Phinigel server

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, Norrathians, it has been quite a month, both in and out of game, and we honor your steadfast commitment to your adventures. To end the month strong, this weekend will be a Double Experience Weekend for all players!

From 12:00PM PST (Noon) on Friday, January 29, 2016 through 12:00PM PST (Noon) on Monday, February 1, 2016, all servers (yes, including Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phinigel) will have double experience!

Take some time and end January stronger than ever! We'll see you in Norrath.
Damn, I need to level my alt and I'll be gone tonight/tomorrow.

Crone

Shit. I was gonna be transitioning to grave yard shift for my new job that starts Monday, but got word I'll be on day shift for training. So much for staying up all night being able to play!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well, Norrathians, it has been quite a month, both in and out of game, and we honor your steadfast commitment to your adventures. To end the month strong, this weekend will be a Double Experience Weekend for all players!

From 12:00PM PST (Noon) on Friday, January 29, 2016 through 12:00PM PST (Noon) on Monday, February 1, 2016, all servers (yes, including Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phinigel) will have double experience!

Take some time and end January stronger than ever! We'll see you in Norrath.
Sweet Jesus I might get out of 49!

Vaclav

Bards are legit the shit. I main switched to one and am wondering how I actually played a rogue for 10 years on live. Prolly make a ranger or rogue to box with it come Velious, raiding is a little stale without boxing but its the price you pay for being a god.
cool.png
People are fotm enchin for charm cheese but you can't fuck with what bards bring to the table from now until ever.
Oh wow, I'd started to get that idea - but didn't realize it was official. Man typing out the new name though - it's not in Illlilililli type name, but it's near as bad. ><

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Bards are pretty great. Been leveling one up recently. Complicated, but definitely fun and unique. Only issue would be for those who don't like pulling or don't like the indirect way of improving groups/raids.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I know later on they were really pushing Rallos for bards due to the cultural. I assume that's a year or more down the road though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
worship Veeshan so that you can be a special snowflake

plus maybe easier faction work in Velious, still unsure of that

and the armor is almost as good as the Rallos cultural

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Are SKs still insanely powerful? Contemplating this server for a two box of sk/shm come kunark, either that or pal/dru like I always do.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Laptop died like two years ago and had a serious girlfriend so was pretty busy with things and never had the urge to buy another laptop. Now the girlfriend is gone so probably back to EQ but super casual.