Everquest - Phinigel server

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The Peon guys said they didn't mean to train, so I guess they were just being peons. Who knows, old EQ dungeons are always clusterfuck-ish to the max.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Peon guys said they didn't mean to train, so I guess they were just being peons. Who knows, old EQ dungeons are always clusterfuck-ish to the max.
They made the same claim to me, while pulling singles out of KPC magically past my group without adds - and then later landing a Fire Giant on top of us while killing a priest. (Again, at KPC - in the west hall with the single spawn)

And when we'd first gotten to the zone, we'd gotten a warning from the other group that they'd "Oops! Didn't mean to train!"-ed them in BNB with FGs at least twice at that point too. Normal people don't apologize for trains 3 times in the span of two hours. (if not more - I was only there for around 2-3 hrs and witnessed 3 myself!)

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
They made the same claim to me, while pulling singles out of KPC magically past my group without adds - and then later landing a Fire Giant on top of us while killing a priest. (Again, at KPC - in the west hall with the single spawn)

And when we'd first gotten to the zone, we'd gotten a warning from the other group that they'd "Oops! Didn't mean to train!"-ed them in BNB with FGs at least twice at that point too. Normal people don't apologize for trains 3 times in the span of two hours. (if not more - I was only there for around 2-3 hrs and witnessed 3 myself!)
Yep sounds like a super familiar story. Oh well, they must've failed cause we moved right back into camp.

Azrai_sl

shitlord
In classic us Wizards are usually on top minus Draco followed close by Necros. In Kunark it will be Shadowknights by a Texas mile followed by monks and necros.

Rains ftw.
Depends on the fight, or if your players at certain classes are particularly bad.

Sterling

El Presidente
On most Classic fights that end up lasting 2ish minutes Wizards usually parse out ahead of everyone. In situations where the fight lasts 3-4 minutes then Necros tend to shine. Draco is AIDS however. Obviously the later parts of Sky are also an exception.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
If any of you get back to assassin/supplier, the sounds of a dwarf lady being hit are really wearing thin. That DUHHH sound especially, totally derpy.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I was checking picks and pick4 group just left. Anyone else need a mask?
biggrin.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Depends on the fight, or if your players at certain classes are particularly bad.
yeah if your guild sucks and takes too long to kill a wiz wont be top parse including the usual shitty fights for them ala Draco/sky/many times inny

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I like my paladin for grouping. Raiding is mostly full of DT eating and stunning trash when mezzes break. Soloing just plain sucks, but they make a good duo class.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well the double has ended, I was 5 when it started, 34 now. It was fun. Lots of grand adventures.
And what are your levels across all your chars? Haven't seen one above 34 - but so many in the dozenish range. Prolly have every class accounted for now, don't you?

We're 50 ENC/CLR/RNG, 39 BRD, 29 DRU/SK/MAG after this XP weekend for the woman and I. Think we're only missing a PAL and SHM for planned alts now.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i got a whopping 40% exp into 49 because i refused to join the hole groups and thats all there were
frown.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh i know, the other option is goblins in oot which is 100x worse lol
Guess i just wasn't feeling it this weekend