Everquest - Phinigel server

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I've just been goofing off and having fun doing random quests. BTW Vaclav did you do the terror forged mask quest? I got the lens part kind of by accident. Is it possible to charm the quest giver for the turnin? I don't see my cleric raising paineel faction. Unless there's a way I don't know about.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've just been goofing off and having fun doing random quests. BTW Vaclav did you do the terror forged mask quest? I got the lens part kind of by accident. Is it possible to charm the quest giver for the turnin? I don't see my cleric raising paineel faction. Unless there's a way I don't know about.
I did the other 2, but didn't want to bother with Mask - still don't care to farm the drakes or widowmistress for a sidegrade with a fear click.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ps. are we getting 50% exp potions? It would seem odd that they somehow just accidentally leaked something they never planned on using.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Was thinking of starting up on here since i have nothing to play and P99 is a shitshow. How is the population on the server?

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I'm undecided on what class to play, I'm torn between a tank, Shaman or cleric.

I haven't subbed yet so have no idea what the class distribution is like on the server. If theres a tank or cleric shortage or there's literally a ton of insane people rolling a class that might never get to main tank or one of the most boring in EQ.

Vaclav

As a Halfling Rogue, I am getting 3-4% exp per kill at level 1 on white con mobs... they barely buffed shit.
I was getting 1-2% a kill initially leveling (admittedly not on a XP bonus race/class) - that sounds like a big buff from my perspective. Regardless though first couple levels are always wonky with XP mods - I'd be hard pressed to use that as definitive.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just killed Trakanon on Ragefire. Dropped 1 tooth and nothing else. No BP, nothing.

Way to go patch day! If SoE.. err.. DBG are anything, they are consistent at breaking shit!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just killed Trakanon on Ragefire. Dropped 1 tooth and nothing else. No BP, nothing.

Way to go patch day! If SoE.. err.. DBG are anything, they are consistent at breaking shit!
Same shit with vox. She just dropped trash loot.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
On Hasten it might have been when we were finishing up Robes for Monks - and he might have gotten a bit worked up over the nonsense that had happened there to us being nice - I was only there for the first try at being nice... and it was bad enough that I said screw it and took 2 days off - first and only time when the game has gotten to me on Phin yet. (Talking bad enough interaction with AoS for a couple days that some of them were stalking our camps including KSing a Grimrot from someone completely unconnected - lame shit)

On HGs... it sucks but that's a shitty camp with people constantly doing shitty things to others... but yea, Kizz (no U) is a bit of a hot head at times. Good guy overall, but definitely gets a mean streak once wronged - that you probably accidentally stepped into with how shitty people treat each other over HGs.
Hey...uh...are you still in charge of this guild? Would you mind telling Kizz to stop being such a retard in Rathe Mountains? Never before have a witness a single character tarnish a high end guild's reputation more than that piece of dogshit. I've been at HG camp a lot lately to get some cash for Kurnark. Without fail, after 5 minutes of being in the zone, several people are calling him a dick for blatantly kill stealing. He also engages any hill giant that isn't already under 50%, so it's not a case of typical HG shittyness where two people pull the same mob around the same time. He also has resembled bot-like behavior where he'll gate to HG hill, kill steal some mobs, then port to SRo for some reason, then gate back 10 minutes later. I haven't heard him say anything in ooc in several weeks. It's like he's a bot with down syndrome. Seriously, you might want to evaluate if having a single wizard's dps in your raid is worth shitting all over your guild's reputation.

Vaclav

Hey...uh...are you still in charge of this guild? Would you mind telling Kizz to stop being such a retard in Rathe Mountains? Never before have a witness a single character tarnish a high end guild's reputation more than that piece of dogshit. I've been at HG camp a lot lately to get some cash for Kurnark. Without fail, after 5 minutes of being in the zone, several people are calling him a dick for blatantly kill stealing. He also engages any hill giant that isn't already under 50%, so it's not a case of typical HG shittyness where two people pull the same mob around the same time. He also has resembled bot-like behavior where he'll gate to HG hill, kill steal some mobs, then port to SRo for some reason, then gate back 10 minutes later. I haven't heard him say anything in ooc in several weeks. It's like he's a bot with down syndrome. Seriously, you might want to evaluate if having a single wizard's dps in your raid is worth shitting all over your guild's reputation.
Not in charge. Never been in charge. All I do is nudge folks. (well mostly true - I'm a "semi-officer" as of about two weeks ago as part of the loot council - but I just help with loot calls)

But honestly, HGs aren't all that. There's other camps with similar pp/hour without the stress. And I have no doubt he's the worst on shit mountain over there, but when I've poked over there to run JBoots and such it's been times he's not on, and there's always someone someone is bitching about. Hell, two of the prolly dozen times I've been in the zone now I was called out for KSing HGs and shit there - when I wasn't even killing a mob. It's just a shitshow that will be awful if he's not there too.

If you want to take it up to someone who is actually leadership Krimz is your man. But honestly, just better to find a different place to farm plat overall - HGs are really inefficient plat. (i.e. Qeynos Sewers - which is going empty at many hours these days makes similar plat with ZERO stress really)