Everquest - Phinigel server

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Having been at the lowbie level now for almost a month - got my bard in the 30s then decided to try a shaman - almost everyone I group with is a) twinked to some extent, jesus, every caster and their mother has a pair of GEBs and b) just logging in after 10+ years. Daybreak has to be making a killing on krono, that and the increased rate of gear is making the newbie experience much, much easier. Also pretty much the only place to get a group for the first 30 levels is Unrest if you are not iksar.

And there is definitely something going on with instancing beyond pickzone, I was chilling in Kedge last night at the entry killing those dumb fish for the totemic BP drop, someone zoned in and I started chatting with him, he said he was 'instancing', and he disappeared a few moments later. No other picks of the zone available, nobody else came in - I would have noticed a raid force popping in I think, as I was sitting at the zone line. They all got in there somehow though and killed Phinny.
Agents of Change (the phinigel looking guys) are used to create an instance of zones. He was probably doing Phinigel. The AoC for phinigel is on the central isle in dagnor's.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was in a disco group the other day, and when our Monk puller had to go, he tried to replace himself with a wizard. I was like fuck you no. Then he threw a fit because the wizard was standing there waiting to join the group. We got another Monk instead. Then the wizard proceeds to call me an asshat for not inviting him.

These people are idiots.
Wizard with tflux is probably the best disco-area puller class. Only reason for a monk is sustained dps. If you're using monk fd to split in that camp you're already in a shitter group.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah. This was apparent from the start. P99 general skill level blows this shit out the water.
Its really uncanny how bad people on these TLPs are, even more so if you came from P99 or any guild that was worth a shit on live. My only saving grace is the group of people I play with to keep me sane who are mostly old IB anyways from P99.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Its really uncanny how bad people on these TLPs are, even more so if you came from P99 or any guild that was worth a shit on live. My only saving grace is the group of people I play with to keep me sane who are mostly old IB anyways from P99.
Try being a little alt-whore like I've been lately. Unrest is just one big shitshow

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_131327.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sir Krassus of the 60th season,

I am away on a epic quest that drains my soul during the day but allows me to retain my castle and buy the phattest of lewtz. I shall cast teleport and make an appearance before the winter continent arrives rest assured. I know the wall needs as many defenders as possible against the Buff that is so Mighty. I also have gathered information from my network of Ratman spies that the bane of Dragons and Giants could indeed be enhanced by the gods come Winter Solstice.

Good day to you good sir,

Regime of the 60th Rathe Council
Proud Dark Elf Wizard of thy Asylum of Shadows
Follower of No One and Always leading thy pack.
Chief editor of allakhazam

Hannibal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone here use GINA? How do you set up triggers for something like an Enchanter Mez.

The program trolls through the log for specific phrases but the Mez phrase is "[Target] has been mesmerized" what do I put in place of [Target].

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This Velious drama with Kerafym wanting to start a civil war with the Ring of Scale is going to be very interesting lore. Maybe together we can get to the bottom of what really happens to Trakanon after the slaves revolt.

@Hannibal I generally only make audio triggers for the text of when mez / charm is wearing off.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone here use GINA? How do you set up triggers for something like an Enchanter Mez.

The program trolls through the log for specific phrases but the Mez phrase is "[Target] has been mesmerized" what do I put in place of [Target].
Can't you just use 'has been memorized' ? You shouldn't need the whole string, just a portion.

Hannibal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seems like I had to check the box that said "Use Regular Expressions" for the 'has been mesmerized' to work. It's all good now, thanks for the help.

rad

Lord of Guk
Sir Krassus of the 60th season,

I am away on a epic quest that drains my soul during the day but allows me to retain my castle and buy the phattest of lewtz. I shall cast teleport and make an appearance before the winter continent arrives rest assured. I know the wall needs as many defenders as possible against the Buff that is so Mighty. I also have gathered information from my network of Ratman spies that the bane of Dragons and Giants could indeed be enhanced by the gods come Winter Solstice.

Good day to you good sir,

Regime of the 60th Rathe Council
Proud Dark Elf Wizard of thy Asylum of Shadows
Follower of No One and Always leading thy pack.
Chief editor of allakhazam
Forgot one:

Supreme Knob-Gobbler of the Di'zok Empire

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, you won that one... I'm stuck at shady goblin and wouldn't even wear the ring if I had it. So much work too.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I'm at angry currently with a few other people that I fear want to KS poor old Jamaal. I don't like the look in their eyes when that window creeps up.

Anyone know the ETA on that Drusilla opening up her legs to the world change?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Can't you just use 'has been memorized' ? You shouldn't need the whole string, just a portion.
Just FYI, you can use the in-game audio trigger to accomplish the exact same thing.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm at angry currently with a few other people that I fear want to KS poor old Jamaal. I don't like the look in their eyes when that window creeps up.

Anyone know the ETA on that Drusilla opening up her legs to the world change?
Prathun just posted today there's no official ETA on it, although they intend to fix her that way eventually.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Competing for VP groundspawns with lvl 20s is sapping my will to live, pls send more picks of kaesora, down to 1.