Everquest - Phinigel server

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I think besides the NToV instance it will still be an hour per, Kael wont take the full hour to down Vindi + KT + Statue cycle + AoW. Without coth in the instances in ToV it will for sure take more than hour even at full strength in Velious gear.
I'll app today, I left Ivas at lvl 54 so aos wasnt an option at the time and didn't want to keep guild hopping when I didn't really need much loot just some cool people to play with and IS did have good efficient raids and really went out of their way to help me when they didn't even know me, really surprised this all happened but what ya gonna do, leading a guild isn't always fun, if ever so, I understand their reasons.

I still need Kaesora ground spawn and Verix for my VP key, have everything else including trak tooth, haven't had much luck with Kaesora even with a click macro.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the VP key is pretty shit tastic. Started it Sunday, only need Kaesora / FV after about 3hrs invested. But fuk, those 2 seem like a complete pain in the ass.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the VP key is pretty shit tastic. Started it Sunday, only need Kaesora / FV after about 3hrs invested. But fuk, those 2 seem like a complete pain in the ass.
FV isn't too bad if you've got a friend or two AEing dogs. (Heck, wasn't too bad before the second raise of spawn rate AEing)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
On my second AJ I just idled in zone, then he popped when no one was clearin on the south side where pilgrims kill stuff. As for kaesora, I could prob get you that for a krono. I'm pretty good at the ground spawns.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The auto clickers have been at Kaesora, Swamp and most recently Marl for the SK epic in force. Marl doesn't even render into the world nowadays before someone is able to do the turn in.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
The auto clickers have been at Kaesora, Swamp and most recently Marl for the SK epic in force. Marl doesn't even render into the world nowadays before someone is able to do the turn in.
And shady gob. Let's not forget this clusterfuck too.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Are they just auto clicking and destroying? lame. Glad I got a warrior as a tank and not an SK lol warrior epic was easy, such a shame.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
that shit is on DBG tbh, it's dumb as fuck.
All those ground spawns should be on a much shorter timer, there's no need for artificial bottlenecks like this in such an old ass game, on a TLP server with compressed release time to boot.
Marl is a joke, 36 hour window NPC that you need to turn in shit into multiple times for your epic, what the fuck is going on here?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are they just auto clicking and destroying? lame. Glad I got a warrior as a tank and not an SK lol warrior epic was easy, such a shame.
They were changed to nodestroy with the last patch supposedly (not looted any new ones here) - so shouldn't be a problem.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'll have it in a day or 2, just depressing to get into Kaesora and see:

rrr_img_132700.jpg

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Bahahaha that is so true, I've logged in at 5am and that's still the situation.

Im back at kaesora now, tried getting into Verix but both picks camped.

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
Every time I think I want to play this game again I read through these time sinks and change my mind.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Both times I got verix he was up and no one camping it, the time sinks arent always that bad. Plus will you be required to have VP key once velious is open? idk

Sterling

El Presidente
You'll still want the key if you want to join now though, It's one of the few things we still care about in Kunark.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Both times I got verix he was up and no one camping it, the time sinks arent always that bad. Plus will you be required to have VP key once velious is open? idk
PD is still a valid target through Luclin for the priest cloak.

rad

Lord of Guk
We have had a good amount (8) applicants in the past week because of DKP issues or the lack of loot with other guilds. Ive told you RR guys before if you can keep 30% RA and raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm for an hour or less you;ll be full BiS in any expansion. We do 4-7x the amount of the same mobs every other guilds does on Phinny with 70ish people which means just about everything rots.

Regime and Sterling will put you under their wings
Reg is a shitter, always has been always will be. You'd be better off having your cat play while you go outside and stick your dick in a tail pipe.

Sterling

El Presidente
Reg is a shitter, always has been always will be. You'd be better off having your cat play while you go outside and stick your dick in a tail pipe.
My goodness. Less bashing Regime, more logging on and making my potions.