Everquest - Phinigel server

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
Man, for all your talk about me drinking the OGC koolaid, we can see Grizvok's knuckles through your eye sockets and his forearm up your anus from here.

Damage control harder. The entire server knows how scummy AoS is now, and it's not going away.
Theres not really a need for damage control. No one cares, people keep apping, we keep getting basically every open world mob, and the world keeps on spinning.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yep its come down to: want open world mobs? join aos. no one cares about open world.

gnome sk ftw

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
The server is a raging success for the sole reason that the working man can get off work at 5, get home and have dinner with his family, and then log into Everquest and go raid with his guild on any content they choose. When AoS woke Kerafym, they are now dictating what Joe Blow Casual gets to raid (to an extent, of course). That's why people are pissed off. It isn't AoS's fault. It's DBG's fault for allowing it. It was stupid. It was poorly designed back then and even worse of a design now, ESPECIALLY on a fully instanced server. It just boggles my mind how these Devs thought this was a good idea. I literally just cannot get over how stupid they are sometimes.

My fearless prediction is that after next patch day, everyone's going to have their weekly choice: ST 1.0 or 2.0.

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
They'll probably have Drusella and the 8th shawl released too. Oh wait.... ST 1.0 is gone for good. DBG is working on Quarm -> PoP (in that order).
They just posted that they're discussing the situation internally. Every time they say that, they've given the casual crowd what they wanted. It's going to happen - sorry. Your amazing achievement means even less than before, if that is possible.

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
They just posted that they're discussing the situation internally. Every time they say that, they've given the casual crowd what they wanted. It's going to happen - sorry. Your amazing achievement means even less than before, if that is possible.
I'm just saying, you're probably getting your hopes up for nothing. You seem real upset over the sleeper awakening lol. Just watch it on youtube, its not that exciting.

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
I'm just saying, you're probably getting your hopes up for nothing. You seem real upset over the sleeper awakening lol. Just watch it on youtube, its not that exciting.
I'm not sure what I've posted that would confuse you into thinking that I'm upset. You seem to want to force the "you're salty and mad newb" meme but it really doesn't apply because I don't even play on Phinigel. Maybe you can fire up that Fulorian or Dima guy some more, they seem like better targets for you.

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
I made a pretty normal post without personal attacks (only aimed towards DBG's incompetence) and when I presented evidence to you of an internal discussion by DBG to revert to ST1.0, you immediately assumed I was "getting my hopes up" (something I never implied) followed by the age-old "you're mad".

I admit though I did attack your honor in downplaying your achievement.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm sure it will get put in the patch right after the HS AoC patch.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I made a pretty normal post without personal attacks (only aimed towards DBG's incompetence) and when I presented evidence to you of an internal discussion by DBG to revert to ST1.0, you immediately assumed I was "getting my hopes up" (something I never implied) followed by the age-old "you're mad".

I admit though I did attack your honor in downplaying your achievement.
That's not how it went down and anyone who scrolls up can see that. His calm down and you mad are the same post and both after you mentioned his achievement - not before. The idea that they'll put in ST1.0 because the casuals demand it is absolute nonsense when paired with their decisions regarding epics. If it gets reverted its because the 2.0 instance is broken and using 1.0 is less work, not because people cried.

The warders are a RMT shithole and the game would be better off if both masks and both weapons had NO TRADE slapped onto them. I honestly really liked Tikkle and was upset to see him go, he was awesome to have in the guild and his stream is entertaining. I'll even go one further and say I'd probably be pissed too if I checked dkp, thought I had other necros topped, and then got outbid by an officer. Would I quit? No. Would tikkle have quit normally? Probably not. When we're talking about an item worth dozens of pizzas and diet cokes in the future? Now suddenly it's a big fucking deal. Fuck ST 1.0 and fuck the twink RMT-bait shit that comes out of it.

yep its come down to: want open world mobs? join aos. no one cares about open world.

gnome sk ftw
Claiming greatness by being the only guild who gives a shit about Open World Raid Content on a fully Instanced Raid server is like winning the special Olympics. You're still retarded.

Its a raid instanced server. Get a clue.

Sterling

El Presidente
Claiming greatness by being the only guild who gives a shit about Open World Raid Content on a fully Instanced Raid server is like winning the special Olympics. You're still retarded.

Not everyone plays on Phinny exclusively for the instances. Many people came for the much shorter expansion unlocks.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sometimes I regret my college freshman decision to go by such names as "yermum onceme" and "yerm other" but then I see a name like Bilbo Faggins and... meh.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav where u been
Late stage Kunark farming got boring so I took a pause - and RL been kicking my ass so not taken the time to come back yet. With this recent nonsense though, not sure I will be back however - got a huge single player game backlog I've never touched that I could play instead rather than seeing depressing shit like the silly drama. I just want a game to kick back and relax to, not deal with drama.

Grisvok_sl

shitlord

No ones claiming greatness for doing open world. Just pointing out the fact most EQ players like loot and, by doing open world, we get the most. That little fact actually does matter to people.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well if they do something to bring back 1.0 then maybe it won't be as big of an RMT shithole. Yeah it is a bit disheartening, no fear 2.0 yet, ST broken, GD instance taken away so have to do 10th ring in open world.. etc