Everquest - Phinigel server

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/.../#post-3444737

- Trakanon will now drop Undead Dragongut Strings. The Undead Bard will no longer spawn.
Well speak of the devil
redface.png

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My guess is they made the change in one place and just assumed it would affect the other, and as a result, either instanced or open will drop guts and the other probably not. Personally, them adding back Dain-spawning has me excited. I had the shittiest luck with 95% combines putting two shawls together.

Of course I probably won't get a cloak on either Dain spawn, but, at least it supposedly works.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alright! Trak dropping guts when no one kills him anymore! <_<

Also, removing spells when half of the server already has them memmed. Same with the velks loot. Just a train wreck of patch notes.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People will kill Trak now. Before this, killing him in the hopes of a bard epic was just inviting bottom-feeders to then poopsock the UDB out from under you. It's actually really idiotic; nobody wanted to put a force together to kill him when he's alive, but IF someone did, you'd have twice the necessary force in total proceed to sit in his lair for UDB's window.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Well, I went back and started again. Soloing like a retard while watching Dota. Exp is crazy slow solo. Still fun though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
is wineskin reliable? was thinking of putting it on my macbook to log my ench on and just use him as a buff bot for an alt

seems to work pretty good, definitely enough to just /follow and buff lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Maaaan, how do you take off ornamentations or whatever the fuck those weapon skins are from the DB store? i need to remove 2 so i can sell my SoS's from my monk

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maaaan, how do you take off ornamentations or whatever the fuck those weapon skins are from the DB store? i need to remove 2 so i can sell my SoS's from my monk
Container or Aug ones? Aug ones just pop out - Container ones... I think there's a vendor item once Guild Lobby exists...

Needless

Toe Sucker
Container or Aug ones? Aug ones just pop out - Container ones... I think there's a vendor item once Guild Lobby exists...
Ornamentation Stripping Tool? somebody said they added a merchant to WFP but my monk is an iksar lol, so gay. Guess i'm hooped unless the merchant is somehow neutral, i guess it's worth a shot

edit: sweet that worked, he was neutral so i could buy them~

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think ornaments from store are containers they should all be augs only LoN and maybe tradeskill ones were containers..

You click on the augs picture on a item and it should give you destroy remove options.