Everquest - Phinigel server

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Woo, we had our first Tunare kill last night. Velious beaten (we started 3.5 months ago).

But damn, PoG is a miserable raid. The trash drops aren't noteworthy except for alts or people REALLY new to the guild, they're a pain in the ass to pull, it's nothing but hills so you can't see shit, and there's tons to kill. Miserable.

I was the puller for my guild back in the day as a Tunare druid. It was the only way I could keep my sanity. Pretty zone but definitely one of the most boring.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Thanks for the Tunare tips. We had to move our schedule around so we do PoG again on Monday (skipped it this week). We're definitely going to be looking into making Tunare do the heavy lifting for us.

Unrelated news - anyone know the current timer on King Tormax? Not looking to snipe an open world kill, just want to turn in my Dain head. I *think* he's currently popping during the evening when we've been raiding. I heard you can just sneak to turn it in, so looking to get in on that if I can make the OW race puller flop aggro for literally 2 seconds to try, heh.

I hope they give us bonus experience for labor day weekend as well.

My wizard is sitting at 58 right now, and I have no desire to get the last two levels at normal Phinigel experience rate lol.

Reca

Trakanon Raider
This is kind of terrifying, the future of this company looks a bit concerning.

MEMBERSHIP SALE

Ready to add another year of membership perks to your account? NOW is the time! Beginning at 9:00AM PT on Thursday, August 25, 2016 the 12-Month All Access Membership will be available for only $71.99 USD* (regular price = $119.88 USD). That works out to less than $6.00/month!

Lol, just read sale goes until August 29th. I guess they're worried about the WoW expansion.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kronos are basically free on Phinigel. Why would someone who's played this game for more than a month ever pay a sub?

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I got a bit of extra free time for a bit, and reinstalled. I've only played on Test past few years, I figure I sunk enough money into the game over more than a decade, I'm entitled to have the full experience, for free. I play in spurts, I don't cost them shit.

Gets boring solo, think my rogue is Rekken, but not %, but love exploring old zones, then I get bored for lack of social. Gonna go play in VT, see if it up, I'm a sick bastard, and VT was my true fav memories from EQ.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
double xp!
This weekend we kick off a 40% off sale for members from September 1st 12PM PDT through September 6th 12PM PDT as well as Double Experience for everyone!
Starting this weekend, EverQuest: The Broken Mirror will be on sale at 50% off September 1st 12PM PDT through October 5th 12PM PDT. Note that option to purchase the Collector’s or Premium Edition of EverQuest: The Broken Mirror won’t be available after pre-orders for EverQuest: Empires of Kunark begin in October.
Also, throughout October and November until expansion launch we’ll be running bi-weekly bonuses, like experience boosts, reduced lockouts, increased rare spawns, and more.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
No..just park midway up the river, agro Tunare and grab the mobs as they head toward her (I am not a monk though, so I don't know the ins and outs on specifics though).