Everquest - Phinigel server

Needless

Toe Sucker
so wendesday? bought a new pc a few months ago.. could easily box my ench when i start a BL.

trying to box on a macbook pro was fucking aids lol

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Whats the best exp zone for 50-60? Or 50 to 55?

Will have monk / shm / ench / clr / necro (3 out of the 5 usually online at once).

Sterling

El Presidente
Howling stones if you can get the Crypt Spectre as a pet is retarded good xp. Otherwise deep Chardok/Deep Seb or Velks is all similar xp.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Wow, I'm surprised....AA xp rate is not pure AIDS. People are gonna be maxed out on AA's in no time. Pretty flawless unlock too, good job DBG (although I heard that ssra was not spawning picks?).

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Guarantee you it was over some shady bug/instance shit if anyone else really got to it first.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah the whole thing is a shitshow. They steal 2 wraiths on the first EMP kill we had and master looted them to people not in emp area, then do instance EMP and get people up there unkeyed, then kill AHR in instance where warders aren't DTing etc.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's not slow, got over 20 aa in last couple days from camping emp key and shards, not even good xp camps.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I'd imagine most low level groups are like 3 beastlords and some random cat alts! Aside from ones being PLed of course.

Mryd

Golden Knight of the Realm
Me and my buddy just came back after taking a break since velious came out. We're gonna play our necro/sk alts. Are there are places in luclin that are good for 30-40? Or should we head back to tower of frozen shadow and some guk.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the whole thing is a shitshow. They steal 2 wraiths on the first EMP kill we had and master looted them to people not in emp area, then do instance EMP and get people up there unkeyed, then kill AHR in instance where warders aren't DTing etc.

Is what it is, we got taken on Rifts. He immediately sent a tell it was for revenge which made me blush. There's a reason they follow us around to parse us and learn from us and not the other way around. They are so obsessed with us, all of our recruits who come from them tell us how much he talks about us and just in general wants to be like Grizvok and be able to run an open world guild. You lockjaw and Fippy guys did too much online bullying !!! =p