Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
With all the loot/dkp drama rumors coming out of camp Faceless its actually kind of shocking they have had so many iterations of their guild and they haven't mastered this yet. Plebs.
Are you the guy I keep hearing about that shuts down discord servers, power loots from his own guild, and tries to push an RMT market?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
With all the loot/dkp drama rumors coming out of camp Faceless its actually kind of shocking they have had so many iterations of their guild and they haven't mastered this yet. Plebs.

Care to support your statement with evidence?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Welcome my friends to the server of Selos.

The trumpets of war can be heard across all of Norrath and the planes.

Two Juggernauts:

Faceless Empire vs Amtrak.

1551644361428.png

Both guilds have already dispatched their most dedicated war trolls and spies to each others camps in the hopes of sowing mistrust and fear.

Both guilds have been accused of doxxing, veganism, training, RMT, transphobia, sexism, and racism. There have even been reports that Bronies walk freely around both camps. Disgusting....

So why would these two guilds go to war ? What ultimate status symbol could one obtain to let everyone know they are best around??????

I present to you fine folks...

The 2019 Michael Jordan's of EverQuest Trophy!!!!

1551645137506.png

Who will take it? Stay tuned my friends.

Last edited:
  • 13Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 15 users

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Welcome my friends to the server of Selos.

The trumpets of war can be heard across all of Norrath and the planes.

Two Juggernauts:

Faceless Empire vs Amtrak.

View attachment 196969

Both guilds have already dispatched their most dedicated war trolls and spies to each others camps in the hopes of sowing mistrust and fear.

Both guilds have been excused of doxxing, veganism, training, RMT, transphobia, sexism, and racism. There have even been reports that Bronies walk freely around both camps. Disgusting....

So why would these two guilds go to war ? What ultimate status symbol could one obtain to let everyone know they are best around??????

I present to you fine folks...

The 2019 Michael Jordan's of EverQuest Trophy!!!!

View attachment 196971

Who will take it? Stay tuned my friends.

I want it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait. I never signed up to allow veganism. This has gone too far!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider

I'm still waiting for some evidence behind this claim.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

Are you the guy I keep hearing about that shuts down discord servers, power loots from his own guild, and tries to push an RMT market?

yes Sui-- lets all give him a warm FoH welcome.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Should I only have to sub to all access for 1 month, then cancel immediately? Logic being that getting Krono is nearly a guaranteed given and will pay for the sub after that first month?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It shouldnt charge you until time ends, so if you burn krono it delays your sub either way

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Should I only have to sub to all access for 1 month, then cancel immediately? Logic being that getting Krono is nearly a guaranteed given and will pay for the sub after that first month?

You know you are going to buy the 30 slot bag. Hell who am I kidding everyone is buying it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
30 slot bag

bro, c'mon

bro.png

As someone that is incredibly cheap I will say that I never regretted the 40 slot I bought on Agnarr. It's not really 35 dollars for a bag as much as it is 35 dollars to have every session of play just be a little more pleasant.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Gonna be watch this one from the sidelines, poking the fire with a stick on both sides fair and balanced! Best of luck my friends.