Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When I did it, both my desktop and laptop were wired, nothing wireless, and it worked perfect for me? Didn't realize it gave so many people problems.

Tried it again tonight. Streamed game always moves back to primary monitor after a few seconds of moving it over(also shrinks down to default little window when it resets). And the biggy, if I ever click on other monitor to do something the stream just freezes and requires a re-launch.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Don't worry, Div 2 will be dead by the time PoP is out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm glad I don't have to slave in Everquest to pay for Taco Bell and can afford to buy all 6 accounts 2 40 slot bags. They're game changers in just removing the tedium of inventory management.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
you can literally run eq on a potato you get off craigslist for 50$

Vedette

<Donor>
I'm glad I don't have to slave in Everquest to pay for Taco Bell and can afford to buy all 6 accounts 2 40 slot bags. They're game changers in just removing the tedium of inventory management.

Amen, bags, and mounts as soon as I reserve all my names, and those of my enemies.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't worry, Div 2 will be dead by the time PoP is out.

So you’re saying it’s got something in common with The Mangler server?

1552237955145.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Best magic weps before 15 if no mage?

I thought it would all work itself out, but our melee group totally could not beat up those undead

Any ez fix from Luclin ?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if that be a joke...

I honestly don't know what you can get at low levels in Luclin. I'm sure there's something better than the combine weapons I always bought on TLPs starting in classic.

Not sure what you are hoping for, but the shar vahl noob area (swt/pc/hsm) aren't going to throw you a bone, and the other two luclin leveling paths don't kick in till around level 20. Velious likewise you probably wanna be at least 20ish (if not nearer to 30) before heading to tizmaks or cc.

So, your best bet may be to head to loio and do kunark trash. Sarnaks amd goblins should have entry level magic but garbage weapons, and all the kunark giant forts a decent rate of them once closer to 20.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Oh yeah forgot to mention we tested the bard song and its working on self only for some reason? Chances are we can find a mage, but it would be cool to not rely on anyone.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Best magic weps before 15 if no mage?

I thought it would all work itself out, but our melee group totally could not beat up those undead

Any ez fix from Luclin ?

Only reliable magic "weapon" to get day one is Mesh gloves for monks since they make your fist magical.
It's best just to avoid places like Unrest/Befallen if you're group is heavy melee