Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Man look at all these new posters coming out of the woodwork to create an account just to forum warrior. Gris you can stop making new accounts or ordering your people too, jk. Or maybe not.. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That's because we've been linked in a thread on the Official forums...

Radien

N00b
Maybe, but you have done some scummy things too. Maybe I should chat with Zaide about it.

I mean... when the doxxing extends to people's families over a video game that's pretty fucked up. Whether or not you contributed to this, I don't know, but it does stem from the root of TL leadership.

Solkos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Excuses? Kinda question your ability to read and process information if that's what you got out of that post. Btw I never warped once in this game never far taunted. Never ran MQ2melee or kiss assist. Never cheated on these servers, You and your crew cant say the same. Just cause I made 120 faceless members my bitch for 9 hours today doesn't mean I cheated. Keep hitting those report buttons.
Wait, what?
Didn't you have something to do with the Skynet Mob spawn BOT on Phinny? I'd be surprised if it wasn't you given that it is partially named after you and you seemed pretty proud of it at the time. I will give you credit that Skynet was a good thing though. Tracking open world mobs is such a burden on officers anywhere. That being said, you can't go saying you have never cheated in your life when the cheat is named Skynet because you were Skykam over there.

I distinctly remember you talking about some MQ2 work-around to get it working there. I wouldn't go as far to confidently say you were using it there but I would be astonished if you didn't.

Sterling

El Presidente
So anything in EQ with the word sky in the name is always going to be related to skykam and not a terminator reference.

Solkos

Golden Knight of the Realm
So anything in EQ with the word sky in the name is always going to be related to skykam and not a terminator reference.
No, it's definitely a Terminator name but it was also the name AoS (grisvok's guild) officers on Phinny gave their tactic for cheating to track mobs. Skykam was part of that officer core and skykam was proud of the method and name. I don't see why the connection can't be made there. I feel safe in saying that Skykam cheated in EQ even though he said he never has.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Skynet could also (I'm actually fairly certain) be a reference to skynet in Terminator. Pretty much every botnet ever built has been named skynet.

edit: It appears you know that's the reference.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Grisvok Mabbu Zaide you guys are all the same... you will do WHATEVER it takes to win a race so crying about each side training/hacking is hilarious.

I will say Grisvok takes toxic guild leader to a whole new level. who the fuck would follow this lowlife? i could care less if he shit blade of carnages out of his ass, I would never be guilded with such a toxic person.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Weird was it an accident when Billi non stop dispelled charmed pets and mage pets. And for the record I don't care if u guys train and dispell shit thats just the nature of these servers, but when your members hop on here and act all righteous gets pretty annoying.

The dispelling charm pets and mage pets was on a different event, the DPS race for Vindi/Statue (not AOW). Do you just lie all the time bro?

Edit - And if that did happen from some random person in the guild, all I can tell you is that Zaide's instructions were to leave you alone on AOW and he can't control what every random person does.

Last edited:

Vise

Molten Core Raider
But yeah go ahead and keep hacking exploiting and training so you can call yourselves "the best" and sleep better at night. but can you guys atleast keep paying Ice t to talk your shit? he is way better than you fucking amateurs

Sussy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Guys, I want to formally apologize for my sister's activities during this race. I have talked to her and she will never train anyone again.

• 4Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sterling is right, nobody involved here is a saint. All I can do is comment on what I observe, and FC has done relatively very little to grief AR relative to vice-versa. If it were true that there was even remotely close to the same amount of griefing going on, I wouldn't be in FC.

At the end of the day, ya'll need the competition a lot more than we do. Amtrak is like the kid who keeps stealing toys from his only friend until his only friend doesn't want to play with him anymore.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No, one of your guildies was in the static group i joined last min. He quit right as server launched and we got a druid to replace him.

Zaidez was training us last night at FE shard camp

When you guys did emp you set aside 2 monks to break our mezzes in open world, we know this cause we killed blood

You had a bot spam inviting us to raids to try and get people DZ locked.

You fucks have been the dirtest 2 face pieces of trash i've ever raced against. It's fucking pathetic that your gonna come here and complain.
There is training and there is level 1 warp training. That is what we are talking about.

I have trained my own guild many times, other guilds, random people with no guild, etc etc

If you were level 1 warp trained it was Amtrak, 100%.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Doxxing is always 100% an instant ban no matter who you are.

Are you saying that I am pro Grisvok here and protecting him by banning someone else in his guild?

Nah man, my hands are 100% clean.

Naw dog. I just saw him banned with no clue as why in the thread. Isn't there usually a reason posted in an editted thread?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So, did Amtrak actually kill aten? I was on a long time last night and never saw the system shout for it.