Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Drexen

Golden Knight of the Realm
I heard they spent 6 hours warping boss to boss and still ran out of time with Aten at 55% after 45 minutes

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh, interesting. Too bad vicious went full retard and got himself banned as I'm sure there's some acrimonious chatter from that.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It happened more then once, and it was Drexen at least one time. Don't let this interrupt your crying about underhanded tactics.

Hail, guy who swooped in and killed the last mob of the Rathe Council event on Agnarr and then whined for a week about his guild's placement on Agnarrprogress. You've got no room to bash either of the guilds here dude.

Vedette

<Donor>
Hail, guy who swooped in and killed the last mob of the Rathe Council event on Agnarr and then whined for a week about his guild's placement on Agnarrprogress. You've got no room to bash either of the guilds here dude.

Leashing mobs for a reset != winning a dps race

Really though, I don't mean to interrupt. This thread is amazing.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Rofl. Keep going. I'm enjoying this,

Drexen

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can't remember all my exploits, but I can assure you I did not use any programs or warp to do it. There also must have been a good reason for it if I got involved.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rofl. Keep going. I'm enjoying this,

Oh, I'm done already. Nice full and thorough deconstruction of my point in your response. We're having a Faceless swimming party ingame now so I'm off to do that!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is the thread where the single and double digit post members square off to see who is the Ultimate Champion. Of what you ask?

giphy (6).gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Oh, I'm done already. Nice full and thorough deconstruction of my point in your response. We're having a Faceless swimming party ingame now so I'm off to do that!
I shouldn't need to explain why I think dps racing a mob that the other guild had previously wiped on and teamed up with another guild without letting us attempt it is the same as hacking / exploiting. Only retards would call this the same thing.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Are you bragging about how much you post on these boards?
No, I'm amused by how many avatarless randos are populating this thread, slinging feces on each other, and getting salty over EQ.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Now selling Chinamen that will log in and train whomever you wish. I rent them out for $5 an hour. Be honest, don't cheat, use Chinamen(tm)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
It's the same small group of people that make these top tlp guilds tick and it will probably be that way for as long as the lights are on for this game. There's a lot of shitting on each other when it's different guilds, but you end up guilded with those people on a different server later down the road. There are many, many people that have been in multiple guilds like this across the years. TL/Faceless/Citizen/EoE/whatever.

• 2Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
jfc thanks EQ tlp #27237 for providing plenty of forum entertainment

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
And all it took was one provocative question hinting at a cuckolding! This is truly the best game ever made.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's the same small group of people that make these top tlp guilds tick and it will probably be that way for as long as the lights are on for this game. There's a lot of shitting on each other when it's different guilds, but you end up guilded with those people on a different server later down the road. There are many, many people that have been in multiple guilds like this across the years. TL/Faceless/Citizen/EoE/whatever.

For the most part true. Though I would rather join a guild raiding 2-3 nights a week then any guild with gris or mabbu in charge.