Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
But how does that race affect people not racing? There's no reason, if there was interest, you couldn't join a guild that isn't racing or take exping more slowly. If you join a racing guild, yeah, expect to race. More casual guilds do exist. Agnarr was full of them and had race oriented guilds.

Agree with this - RMT has more negative impact on TLPs than anything else.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ok, so we have my own design:

Selos Amtrak Winner Medal.png

VS the MJ related one:

Selos Amtrak Winner Medal MJ.png

Thoughts?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Can we get a do over now that we know we will get a gd michael jordan medal

Playing with some of you though on a couple different servers now, I know I'm no EQ Michael Jordan.

Theres some really good players on these servers that dwarf my knowledge of this game.

My static on Agnarr had MJ's in it. My Selo static was insane to. We got lvl 1 cleric trained a few times while leveling and once shard farming and it was just extra pulls. Haven't had a single death in a static yet from trains.

--extra edit- the shard farming train wasn't a lvl 1 cleric it was Skykam but he didnt kill any of us gg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It is done! If I missed anyone, post here please.
Congrats to Amtrak. Rest assured that if Faceless can come back from this defeat, another suitable medal will be their reward to enshrine their momentous achievement.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
These servers might actually be fun, and might actually draw non-aspies if it wasn't such a retarded race. This whole "hurry your ass off using whatever means available and get to Emp/AHR/InsertBossHere with people still wearing Banded and/or having empty slots...

I mean, I totally get that's the TLP way and how it's been done for the past few years yall have had these TLP races, but...that's not playing EQ, man.

I don't take part in the race, but I understand it. When you're doing 20 year old content, the only challenge left is doing it faster than last time.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Another update from Mepps on AAXP:

We are going to dig around a little more. Just a note, the concerns about whether or not things are working and the concerns about whether or not AA is just too slow for Selo are separate, and we're looking at both.

All hope is not lost