Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Yes, don't go telling me it can't be cleared with 40 o_O
The race is over and instead of going for the very annoying clear with low numbers, leadership appears to be taking it easy and not burning its members out on a server with such fast unlocks.

You don't have 40 Keyed members anymore and with your levels of Gear/AA and comp i'm fairly confident you can't clear instance VT in the 6 hour instanced time frame, with 3-1 Emp kills you have 0 chance of killing AHR in open world. Either way the finish line is still AHR and we're 2 weeks in and you guys haven't killed it.

Even if i accept you're "just taking it easy" it still doesn't explain why you haven't killed a second Emp.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You don't have 40 Keyed members anymore and with your levels of Gear/AA and comp i'm fairly confident you can't clear instance VT in the 6 hour instanced time frame, with 3-1 Emp kills you have 0 chance of killing AHR in open world. Either way the finish line is still AHR and we're 2 weeks in and you guys haven't killed it.

Even if i accept you're "just taking it easy" it still doesn't explain why you haven't killed a second Emp.

TBH a lot of us just went back to our normal servers last weekend. The Akheva thing did it for me. Mission accomplished I guess

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What does that have to do with Plane of Hate not having multiple picks? Being in OoT completely alone? Just random things like that.

Maybe it’s just that the old stuff is empty?

Never done pally epic, figured you needed groups. (Kinda read like this after a few pages of Amtrak moved on etc)

The old zones don't have picks, but should be empty enough to get a camp.

The Kronos whores might have it all locked down tho.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What does that have to do with Plane of Hate not having multiple picks? Being in OoT completely alone? Just random things like that.

Maybe it’s just that the old stuff is empty?

Server population is spread out over 3 expansions. Mangler in contrast is spread out over 0.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It is spread out, but it still seems like less. I'm running six classes on Selo and I'm running the same classes on Mangler now (minus subbing Shaman for Beastlord) and I do a few hours on Selo and then hop on Mangler. The class specific channels usually still have a higher count at that later time on Mangler than when I first log on in Selo (ie, 11pm CST vs 2am CST). Maybe that's very anecdotal and it's just that Selo is more top heavy with experience so they leave shit like that.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its because people are spread everywhere leveling across 3 expacs. Population is healthy and fine.

Side note... fucking Gimblox for CLR epic is still rare as fuck. It isn't on the boosted named list for the server. I fell asleep after 8 hours. I know someone else took 21 hours. Normal for anywhere else, but with 1 month expansion unlocks, its a massive bottleneck right now. Any given time of day theres multiple clerics and boxes popping into zone to check the camp.

Any FoH guys need some healing, send Adoria a tell.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Gimblox is by far the worst camp ive ever done on EQ, thats brutal that its still that bad even with the rare boost rate on selos

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's on the rare list I'm pretty sure. The problem is that 2 times garbage is still mostly garbage. Very very glad I did that on a mage box early before the rush, apparently it's a ks clusterfuck now on top of rare.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's on the rare list I'm pretty sure. The problem is that 2 times garbage is still mostly garbage. Very very glad I did that on a mage box early before the rush, apparently it's a ks clusterfuck now on top of rare.
Yeah if it goes from being a 10 percent spawn to a 20 percent spawn rate that's still going to be some real awful streaks.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to need to see like 10% aa per kill to be motivated for hundreds of aas on this fast server

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So.. our raid just hit the EQ loot lotto. Never seen this in all of EQ.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users