Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yay they restored one of the items I lost in the rollback.

Some screenies from casual land. Still leveling up:

Cat bard! I play songs and not much else.

I think it was around this time that someone told me I could mes things. I had no idea!

Look I have a mes memmed! But it is too low level.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yep you caught me. Since you wanna go at a personal level outside the video game. Principal Engineer - designing phone systems for the number 2 cable provider (Spectrum). What do you do? Janitor cleaning up my piss sprinkles is my guess. If you wanna compare resumes outside the game I’ll dwarf you back to moms basement.

To make it crystal clear to you- if your sloth ass dials in to say your cable and internet are down (assuming you can afford it) when you talk to an agent I control all aspects of that call.

I just want to apologize to you for being awarded ancient aego instead of you last night due higher raid attendance, causing you to rage quit when asked to stop bitching about it being awarded and not randomed.

Reading this and your other posts it is clear that you are a very important person with a very serious real life to deal with, very understandable you would miss raids. Real life comes first.

In addition, you were not able to get your epic handed to you like you were your shards - I specifically remember that on the day I camped my gimblox and burgurgle using a boxed mage, you were going hard running around luclin to loot shards other people (including my cleric main) were camping on your behalf. In addition, that same day you were also both trying to obtain top tier dps replacements for your griegs group and defend bullying in guildchat for xping in griegs while people were farming shards (or boxing merh in lr and sola), no time to work on epic with so much to deal with.

As a result, I recognize that you were forced to miss even more raids than your principal engineering job already sapped due to needing to keep your cleric in sol a to camp gimblox recently. This could have easily been avoided with a satisfactory outcome for all involved if I had simply multiquested you a cleric epic instead of myself similar to what I did for your vt shards. I could likewise have probably covered your job at spectrum as I am quite adept at telling people to tell people that they can go fuck themselves - the standard phone industry response when a customer calls in. This could have allowed you to bridge the 14 point RA% gap and get ancient aego for yourself, for the good of the guild of course.

Tldr: Beef I am SO sorry. I should have done more for you my dude.

• 12Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 18 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The smart play is to let some other sucker get ancient aego so they can be the warrior buff bitch.

You played yourself my friend!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Raid attendance numbers are like climate change data, it doesn't matter what they say it's still bullshit.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
"Winning IRL, I control all aspects of your tech support call you janitor, Important Guy coming through"

What a bitch. Which one of the Icy Hot Stuntazz were you in 2001?

1554405075822.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Upload Chocolate Rain and Numa Numa next.

I got something better. 2001 bay-beee

Edit: I might have been listening to this when the Sleeper actually got awoken on live. Was watching FOH for screenshots and iirc the first Sleeper awakening was a giant Doug model. They also pushed the sleeping (non-agro) version out of the bubble with knockbacks and it fell in the water or something.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just want to apologize to you for being awarded ancient aego instead of you last night due higher raid attendance, causing you to rage quit when asked to stop bitching about it being awarded and not randomed.

Reading this and your other posts it is clear that you are a very important person with a very serious real life to deal with, very understandable you would miss raids. Real life comes first.

In addition, you were not able to get your epic handed to you like you were your shards - I specifically remember that on the day I camped my gimblox and burgurgle using a boxed mage, you were going hard running around luclin to loot shards other people (including my cleric main) were camping on your behalf. In addition, that same day you were also both trying to obtain top tier dps replacements for your griegs group and defend bullying in guildchat for xping in griegs while people were farming shards (or boxing merh in lr and sola), no time to work on epic with so much to deal with.

As a result, I recognize that you were forced to miss even more raids than your principal engineering job already sapped due to needing to keep your cleric in sol a to camp gimblox recently. This could have easily been avoided with a satisfactory outcome for all involved if I had simply multiquested you a cleric epic instead of myself similar to what I did for your vt shards. I could likewise have probably covered your job at spectrum as I am quite adept at telling people to tell people that they can go fuck themselves - the standard phone industry response when a customer calls in. This could have allowed you to bridge the 14 point RA% gap and get ancient aego for yourself, for the good of the guild of course.

Tldr: Beef I am SO sorry. I should have done more for you my dude.

Wait wait, rage quit because they did't get a spell first? Who the fuck cares, eventually everyone will have them and in a month no one cares about them again ;P