Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ngreth posted official dates for every expansion release:

"Correcting my data (It should make the April Patch, though it's not critical until the May patch)

it will look like:
Progression: Selo: PoP Unlocks 5/1/2019
Progression: Selo: LoY Unlocks 5/1/2019
Progression: Selo: LDoN Unlocks 6/5/2019
Progression: Selo: GoD Unlocks 7/3/2019
Progression: Selo: OoW Unlocks 8/7/2019
Progression: Selo: DoN Unlocks 9/4/2019
Progression: Selo: DoD Unlocks 10/2/2019
Progression: Selo: PoR Unlocks 11/6/2019
Progression: Selo: TSS Unlocks 12/4/2019
Progression: Selo: TBS Unlocks 1/1/2020
Progression: Selo: SoF Unlocks 2/5/2020
Progression: Selo: SoD Unlocks 3/4/2020
Progression: Selo: UF Unlocks 4/1/2020
Progression: Selo: HoT Unlocks 5/6/2020
Progression: Selo: VoA Unlocks 6/3/2020
Progression: Selo: RoF Unlocks 7/1/2020
Progression: Selo: CotF Unlocks 8/5/2020
Progression: Selo: TDS Unlocks 9/2/2020
Progression: Selo: TBM Unlocks 10/7/2020
Progression: Selo: EoK Unlocks 11/4/2020
Progression: Selo: RoS Unlocks 12/2/2020
Progression: Selo: TBL Unlocks 1/6/2021"
How the fuck are there so many expansions lmfao.
EQ ended at GoD/OOW in my book. 17 expansions after that? Da fuq.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Stupid thread. Can someone hook a brother up on with some starter cash and a bone chip or something? Made an iksar nekkie. Names Janx (surprise)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Stupid thread. Can someone hook a brother up on with some starter cash and a bone chip or something? Made an iksar nekkie. Names Janx (surprise)

Parceled you an HP/AC ring, a dagger, some bone chips, and some plat.

Godspeed, young lizard.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Lol this is what made first month Selos so fun, doing group and end game content with cloth mesh and empty slots

Meanwhile, yesterday I had a magical moment, as I finally went to the Baz and got gear for my last couple of empty slots that I wasn't able to fill on raids. I was wrong, this server is actually great. #EveryItemMatters

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I love how even garbage drops are worth it.

I've pulled in about 200k over the last 2 weeks from random chardok drops.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile, yesterday I had a magical moment, as I finally went to the Baz and got gear for my last couple of empty slots that I wasn't able to fill on raids. I was wrong, this server is actually great. #EveryItemMatters

Bazaar still feels kinda light for how long the server has been up.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
AFK Kick really needs to go away so that I can wakeup will full buffs in the nexus, and so that bazaar isn't made up of 60% people going offline trader to save their mage summoned items.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I dunno what AA to get as a bard. These cap raisers for defense and such, all those caps went away with serpent spine right?

And the instrument bonus and singing bonus stuff. Isn't that going to be like 20% boost to 5% so like 1 more percent aka nothing?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I dunno what AA to get as a bard. These cap raisers for defense and such, all those caps went away with serpent spine right?

And the instrument bonus and singing bonus stuff. Isn't that going to be like 20% boost to 5% so like 1 more percent aka nothing?

What do you mean 20% to 5%?

Jam fest and instrument/singing mastery are great bard AAs.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider

No

Say you have a Singing Song that gives 90 Res all, Singing mastery 1 will add 20% to that. Making that 90 Res all song 108 res all.

During SoL Singing/instrument mastery is what you get first as a bard.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Did quite a few DZ’s today with a small force and got quite a bit of random loot for boxes.

I will probably make a habit of Sunday raids so be prepared for announcements of that.

Someone’s alt bard got shei cloak for instance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This downtime is giving me time to reconsider doing the coldain prayer shawl.

BTW I did get singing and instrument mastery. I watched my stats page on regen as I bought them. I was playing cantata or whatever.

Health regen just about doubled. Went up to 88 or something crazy. Mana regen didn't change.

Then after I zoned it went back down to around what it was before (40 something) and hasn't gone up since. I should have notepadded the actual values so I could be sure but I thought I would remember (haha).

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mana regen and slow (along with something else, probably) is never affected by mods.

The HP regen should have definitely changed, though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
There are no longer Progression Server specific spawns in open world zones for Classic, Kunark, Velious, or Luclin bosses. These bosses now spawn at an accelerated rate on all servers, roughly twice the rate that they previously spawned on Live servers. Fabled versions of these NPCs should now work correctly on Progression Servers.

edit oh people are saying this is just to apply to live servers

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
There are no longer Progression Server specific spawns in open world zones for Classic, Kunark, Velious, or Luclin bosses. These bosses now spawn at an accelerated rate on all servers, roughly twice the rate that they previously spawned on Live servers. Fabled versions of these NPCs should now work correctly on Progression Servers.

edit oh people are saying this is just to apply to live servers

Have we been seeing Fabled on Selo's/Mangler? I've haven't been to many zones where this would yet be a thing.