Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Yeah there's lot more to be made after Classic, although the no focus items until luclin hurts since ODS was an easy 8kronos and somedays I'd get 3-4 of them. Best day I got 5 of them lol. Usually got 2 a day plus other drops/vendor plat. So minimum 22kr a day for one pick of disco in beginning of kunark.
Ah crap! It never occurred to me that the ODS will not have focus effects on it in Kunark. That sucks balls.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it was an interesting move but I saw it coming Prathun said last year he was working on code to remove focus items.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
You can make 4krono per hour if you monopolize King camp in Seb. That's $40 to $48 USD per hour.

fungi tunic/stick never sold for more than 2KR, and now its worth 0.5KR.

Even with increased spawn rate, its not even 50% on king, and repops are like 25 minutes... think your numbers are a little off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People seem to use phinny numbers, without accounting for selo having less whales on average and far less population overall to boot.

• 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
People seem to use phinny numbers, without accounting for selo having less whales on average and far less population overall to boot.
Selos is unlikely to match any patterns of previous TLP servers. It's going to be it's own enigma, and it will be interesting to watch.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I was seeing the numbers in those messages and thinking, wtf? I have a level 65, 63, and 62 on Selo, so I feel like I have a pretty good handle of the economy on the server.

I don't delve into the Krono or RMT market, but just seeing shit advertised in General Chat. Some rare spells with PoP dropping are being sold for Krono, it seems like most items are going just going for plat. Kronos are about 10k pp now.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya sorry I'm using classic starting server numbers. Selos is gonna be worse since you started in luclin and have super fast xp and unlocks. i wouldnt even farm there if i had the time cause farm spots would prob change so fast and im lazy. lol. Spells will drop super fast in price due to the xp rate people will be 65 in no time (already) and maxing out AA's fast, parchments are pretty common. Farm the mephits in PON and the named one spawns a lot for the 64 parchment. lower parchment is random from regular mephits. good plat too.

always think if xp rate is faster prices drop faster cause people and their boxes level faster, casuals get to higher level faster to farm that shiz.

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
fungi tunic/stick never sold for more than 2KR, and now its worth 0.5KR.

Even with increased spawn rate, its not even 50% on king, and repops are like 25 minutes... think your numbers are a little off.

Tunics were 4kr at the start of Selos.

These numbers came from Paul aka Kiing, the guy doing it. He could be lying about his rates I guess. Dude either 18 or 24 boxes at the moment I think.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tunics were 4kr at the start of Selos.

These numbers came from Paul aka Kiing, the guy doing it. He could be lying about his rates I guess. Dude either 18 or 24 boxes at the moment I think.

Paul is on Mangler currently too. Has 12-18 characters perma camping IG's in Everfrost. He tried to race two other guilds on Vox OW last night. He did not do well.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Paul is on Mangler currently too. Has 12-18 characters perma camping IG's in Everfrost. He tried to race two other guilds on Vox OW last night. He did not do well.
People need to remember to record that kind of thing. I'd make some popcorn and watch that shit!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
64733782.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
What is so hard about beating nerfed content on a ez mode shitbox with cheats? <yawn>

• 2Repost
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users