Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What's Vegas got on this whole FE amtrak fight? What are you Bros thinking the spreads gonna be? If I can't join in I want to at least put money on it.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
As an outside observer, nothing will beat the hilarity of the ragefire/lockjaw launches.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Witless

Trakanon Raider
I was watching a Selo's stream where they were talking about hitting max level then moving to farm Vex Thal keys. They were racing for the first Aten kill. How quickly does Luclin end game mobs die after a TLP server goes up? I would think that gearing alone would take a few weeks. And how many ultra hard core are going to be put that many hours into EQ this many years after it's heyday?

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Witless,

I am afraid you are out of touch with current EQ, what this server is really about, and how shocked you're about to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I was watching a Selo's stream where they were talking about hitting max level then moving to farm Vex Thal keys. They were racing for the first Aten kill. How quickly does Luclin end game mobs die after a TLP server goes up? I would think that gearing alone would take a few weeks. And how many ultra hard core are going to be put that many hours into EQ this many years after it's heyday?

Very shortly after Luclin unlocks. There's never been a TLP that started in Luclin and none with this exp level/rare spawn rate so we're in unchartered territory for the most part.

I guarantee you it's less than a few weeks, though

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Exp rate feels perfect to me... it's slow enough to not be utterly trivial and too easy like you're missing the "grinding to max lvl experience" (if that's a thing LoL) but it's fast enough to not be utterly bored by staying in one camp for hours on end... we're constantly moving, adjusting to harder mobs, and having a lot of fun.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Geez, considering the server issues... that's about 24 hours, a touch more. Damn good job. I wonder what their group class composition was.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Second group to 60

Well there ya go, faceless wins. Suck on that dick the rest of ya

Na man, leveling to 60 is a lot different than killing AHR. I have no issues admitting that Amtrak has an incredibly strong force right now. Things are looking good for them.

• 1Like

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone have any intel on if they are going to put the fucking station cash mounts back in? I pre-bought a bunch of station cash with the intent of buying one then they knee-jerk removed them all because they oopsie left in some 2500hp one or something I guess?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have any intel on if they are going to put the fucking station cash mounts back in? I pre-bought a bunch of station cash with the intent of buying one then they knee-jerk removed them all because they oopsie left in some 2500hp one or something I guess?

Can't find the post now, but I believe I saw on Staff Post Tracker | EverQuest Forums that they were going to be readded, but no ETA since they aren't a priority compared to other issues that need attention.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Can't find the post now, but I believe I saw on Staff Post Tracker | EverQuest Forums that they were going to be readded, but no ETA since they aren't a priority compared to other issues that need attention.

Not so sure about that. Initially they said the mount removal was temporary but prathun made it sound that all the ones that had previously been available in luclin would stay gone.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
looking for lag-behind nubs to kill shit with starting about 4 hours from now.... level 22 necro did some pugs yesterday and ended up with a few keyboard turners wanted to /wrist