Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The population does seem low. Mainly just by amount of bazaar listings.

AA exp being borked does not help the situation.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Zaide Zaide , found the drama I was looking for! Glad to hear it hasn't been easy street. Sounds like it's been a lot fun competition. I mean cringe worthy "fun" but I always enjoyed the shitshow guild on guild drama.

Last edited:

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
It's always entertaining seeing how sore people get losing at EQ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Honestly you should be convincing mabbu to stay. That dude brings the quality down to a level even you can compete with.

What a shocker, having Mabbu in the guild was a bad idea. Literally no one saw that coming...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So the TL;DR of these last few pages is that Grisvok is a ragequitting pussy, Faceless made Amtrak their bitch, and Amtrak are confirmed cheaters, trainers and Faceless obsessed (yet still somehow 2nd place). That about cover it?

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This is funny coming from you. You are like a budget Dima worse in everyway but exactly like him. I watch your guys sits in Fungus Grove for 8 hours far taunting and MQ meleeing. You guys also trained open world AoW dispelled charmed pets and mage pets every encounter in open world. Look at yout screen shot on Emp when your bard messaged you "emp still up" as he was non stop training our clerics and breaking out mezzed mobs. It must suck to be this pathetic at something you care about so much. We ran you off Vulak in Kunark to the point where you made a guild on the test server and pretending to compete with us from there for 6 years. Faceless came into this server pound their chests talking all this shit, yet despite losing multiple racers to RL issues and obviously having internal stuggles between leadership you guys got shit stomped, but its ok cause instead of just admitting that you guys came into the expansion with no plan because you don't know how to compete in this game you can just pretend that you " dont care". I hope to god you aren't nearly as pathetic in real life as you are in this game.

Wow, that's a lot of excuses.

Aren't you that guy who sold his character for a water heater? I hope that Monk you are warping around on doesn't get banned or you'll have to go back to begging for food.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
So the TL;DR of these last few pages is that Grisvok is a ragequitting pussy, Faceless made Amtrak their bitch, and Amtrak are confirmed cheaters, trainers and Faceless obsessed (yet still somehow 2nd place). That about cover it?
I farmed shards for 16 hours yesterday for other people. Tell me again how I ragequit?

Siirx

Golden Knight of the Realm
So the TL;DR of your post is you have the reading comprehension of Mayweather and you white knight for Faceless.

• 1Like

Skykam

Wow, that's a lot of excuses.

Aren't you that guy who sold his character for a water heater? I hope that Monk you are warping around on doesn't get banned or you'll have to go back to begging for food.
Excuses? Kinda question your ability to read and process information if that's what you got out of that post. Btw I never warped once in this game never far taunted. Never ran MQ2melee or kiss assist. Never cheated on these servers, You and your crew cant say the same. Just cause I made 120 faceless members my bitch for 9 hours today doesn't mean I cheated. Keep hitting those report buttons.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I farmed shards for 16 hours yesterday for other people. Tell me again how I ragequit?
Just going by posts here. Sorry, my /friend Grisvok button that I furiously mash every 2 minutes in-game was broken.

So the TL;DR of your post is you have the reading comprehension of Mayweather and you white knight for Faceless.
I did indeed skim through the last 5 pages but feel free to lay out the facts as you see them. I mean, what did I get wrong?

Zaide said:
still lost both DPS races he engaged in (both to Faceless) and then lost the server first Emp and rage-quit mid raid.

...which literally reads as: Grisvok is a rage-quitting pussy and Faceless is making Amtrak their bitch. I don't even have to search for the Amtrak cheating/training posts; they're littered everywhere. Mayweather? LoL

You're not wrong about white-knighting business; I am a huge fan of Faceless and I'd be raiding with em if I was hardcore enough (I'm not). Just like my love of FoH 20 years ago, I tend to like the best, not hate the best out of jealousy.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You guys also trained open world AoW

A lot of the stuff you say here, I wasn't present for so I can't speak on, but I was present for this. We stayed out of your AOW fight, which was Zaide's explicit direction. After we zoned out to WL you got trained by a couple LB (?) mobs because a dumbass who can't stay invis got aggro on his way to us (sorry if you're reading this, honestly can't even remember who it was). Figures there'd be some weeping about it. Complete accident.

• 1Salty

Skykam

A lot of the stuff you say here, I wasn't present for so I can't speak on, but I was present for this. We stayed out of your AOW fight, which was Zaide's explicit direction. After we zoned out to WL you got trained by a couple LB (?) mobs because a dumbass who can't stay invis got aggro on his way to us (sorry if you're reading this, honestly can't even remember who it was). Figures there'd be some weeping about it. Complete accident.
Weird was it an accident when Billi non stop dispelled charmed pets and mage pets. And for the record I don't care if u guys train and dispell shit thats just the nature of these servers, but when your members hop on here and act all righteous gets pretty annoying.

Fred

Trakanon Raider
The Euro community not playing on Selo would like to thank you all for that entertainment :)
I am becoming a Zaide fan, good job on staying legit for this race.

• 5Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
The Euro community not playing on Selo would like to thank you all for that entertainment :)
I am becoming a Zaide fan, good job on staying legit for this race.
View attachment 200614
Dont kid yourself. Ive watched his guild use mq2, warping, etc this server. Im just used to seeing it on competitive servers so i dont really care. His guild is acting all shocked because no one on lockjaw did that.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Weird was it an accident when Billi non stop dispelled charmed pets and mage pets. And for the record I don't care if u guys train and dispell shit thats just the nature of these servers, but when your members hop on here and act all righteous gets pretty annoying.

I don't think anyone ever complains about getting trained or having their pets dispelled. It's literally part of the game. What I believe Faceless is bringing up was the non-stop warp training utilizing the $25 hacks that was directed by the Amtrak GL for all members to buy.

Also, as I already stated in this thread, both of your guilds are huge. Of course you are going to find members on both sides utilizing it and the guild leaders/officers have too much to worry about other than micro managing all their members. The HUGE difference comes when the hacking/cheating is explicitly directed by the guild leadership/officers. I don't believe for one second that Zaide or any of the officers in Faceless directed their members to do any of this or used it as part of their guild racing strategy. There's more than enough evidence to prove that isn't the case for Amtrak, as members were directed and encouraged by the leadership to do these things and use it as part of their guilds racing strategy.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Skykam

I don't think anyone ever complains about getting trained or having their pets dispelled. It's literally part of the game. What I believe Faceless is bringing up was the non-stop warp training utilizing the $25 hacks that was directed by the Amtrak GL for all members to buy.
It's pretty wild cause Maze was non stop level 1 training me the first 2 days of the server. But I guess since he's in faceless its ok. Oh and btw when zaide said I was warping it was a flat out lie he just has to make any excuse to justify why I was able to wipe 3 level 60s in DSP.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's pretty wild cause Maze was non stop level 1 training me the first 2 days of the server. But I guess since he's in faceless its ok. Oh and btw when zaide said I was warping it was a flat out lie he just has to make any excuse to justify why I was able to wipe 3 level 60s in DSP.

I only vaguely remember you on phinny as a mediocre bard at best, but jesus christ you don't know how to read.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Just remember that Grisvok is literally in a race against no one and raging at his own officers for somehow losing.

You're supposed to be the GL, you shouldn't be blaming your officers/members for your failures, you are responsible for not getting Emp first and losing those DPS races. Just like it was your fault you were ten levels below the top five leveling groups.

Take some ownership for your failures.

• 3Picard
  • 1Like