Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Silinius_LJ

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nah man, I congratulated the members of Amtrak. It's the leadership that are shitbags. The guild did a fantastic job in spite of you... not because of you.

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Nah man, I congratulated the members of Amtrak. It's the leadership that are shitbags. The guild did a fantastic job in spite of you... not because of you.
Sure thing, why dont you ask the TL/aos people? Because I planned it from day one to completion, despite mabbu constantly trying to sabotage us. Same as when i planned all of AoS releases. Acting like I did nothing is hilarious. AoS/TL carried this as hey always do. Huge carries from toriador/astral/drillisen/siirx/shubarb/more names than i can think of. What exactly did you all do? I saw a zerg floating around mindlessly.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's more interesting that they do actually know it and do it anyways. The past is the past and all that.
Fair enough. I still don't know that I'd be okay raiding with Ranadin all these years later, though.

Radien

N00b
Congratulations on your accomplishment... the SHM DPS on the OW key mob was pretty legit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
How many were from Vulak when they got run off the server in Kunark? Or how about their test server guild?

Vulak was 8 years ago , you can let it go now, it's going to be ok. That's all you see to be able to talk about.

Those early servers were nightmares too, SK HT scripts were just not fun.

Radien

N00b
Barring a couple obvious outlier players, I think the race was pretty fun. Who was actually making the strategy and raid calls for you guys?

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
I mean, did you play someone’s toon in VT? Genuinely curious.
I stayed outside and finished the remaining peoples keys. Same thing I did in OoW. I dont care whether im in the first run, only care that I win. But the VT route we took was my planning and toriador.

Esai

N00b
I mean, did you play someone’s toon in VT? Genuinely curious.

After all the drama I’m curious what the guild consensus is on which officer people are attributing the win to.

It was a guild effort not just the officers.

I can promise you, if you ask any person in Amtrak the reason we won, they won't say one officers name, they may not even say the officers. They will say the guild as a whole is the reason.

GG to Faceless, classy as hell and led by good guys.

Hope you guys are just as prepared in PoP ;)

Last edited:

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider

My race has always been to live, though.

• 1Solidarity

Siirx

Golden Knight of the Realm
There were a few officers that stepped up to call shots after the drama, but there was also several members who went out of their way to go above and beyond to help see things through, all in all the vast majority contributed to the goal and got it done.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vulak was 8 years ago , you can let it go now, it's going to be ok. That's all you see to be able to talk about.

Those early servers were nightmares too, SK HT scripts were just not fun.

Yeah being the best at Vulak is a reaaaaaally dubious achievement.