Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Contesting open world mobs and not just laying over and giving you free kills and loot is one thing. I expect it from you and you expect it from me.

Warp training and warp pulling is all that I am discussing here. I have not seen it, yet, from Faceless.

I was there for 12 hours straight in FG and then 12 hours in AR and of course I was watching my other screen. I saw no far pulling, we had monks splitting mobs. Maybe we did though and I missed it.

What we did not have was one of our mains warping to a commander and then warping back to his camp. That kind of shit.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
EQ drama is the best.
I haven't played the game in 14 years but I'm just happy to be reading this thread.
Best entertainment in a long while, brings me back to the old IGN & Ezboard server forums.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Reca

Trakanon Raider
Either way - I hope you Faceless guys stick around, the server would be boring without you all to compete with.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Contesting open world mobs and not just laying over and giving you free kills and loot is one thing. I expect it from you and you expect it from me.

Warp training and warp pulling is all that I am discussing here. I have not seen it, yet, from Faceless.

I was there for 12 hours straight in FG and then 12 hours in AR and of course I was watching my other screen. I saw no far pulling, we had monks splitting mobs. Maybe we did though and I missed it.

What we did not have was one of our mains warping to a commander and then warping back to his camp. That kind of shit.

can you please comment on

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
What I love is that every single person in Amtrak that I have talked to all says “yeah we know who is warping in our guild” and then just shrugs.

You guys won the race. Congrats. Now stop warp training, feel free to train on your mains if that’s what it takes and dispel mobs and do whatever else. I expect that mano y mano.

The level 1 warp training and grisvok pulling mobs on his main from two floors away ..... come on now.

We all have videos, we all have a multitude of people running showeq so stop pretending you aren’t doing it.
Whats Show EQ? I didnt see that in the dbg store.

Trolling aside tho, mad respect to a_skeleton_03 for getting that dox shit down in seconds from being told. Legit web admin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
can you please comment on
That is strafing, or it isn’t and he is automating a single monk because that is hard to do without automation .....

I don’t give a shit if you run an MQ2 or whatever because that shit is on live and who really cares. I find it funny that you are complaining about it though.

Once again, not warping level 1 trains or warp pulling to camp.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Whats Show EQ? I didnt see that in the dbg store.

Trolling aside tho, mad respect to a_skeleton_03 for getting that dox shit down in seconds from being told. Legit web admin.
I run a clean shop here, I run clean in game :) Doxxing isn’t allowed on my friends, my enemies, or my frienemies. I have no enemies.

I think that showeq is light grey though at worst and have been running it since 99 when you needed a hub or a switch that could mirror ports and only Linux.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
That is strafing, or it isn’t and he is automating a single monk because that is hard to do without automation .....

I don’t give a shit if you run an MQ2 or whatever because that shit is on live and who really cares. I find it funny that you are complaining about it though.

Once again, not warping level 1 trains or warp pulling to camp.

warping is literally a feature of mq2 which your melee have. anyone with eyes can see 90% of your melee instantly move directly to the back of a mob any time its turned

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Maybe there is something I've missed but it sounds like there are allegations Faceless Doxxed people in here--if that's true I don't know about it and disavow it, and if there's proof it was Zaide I'll have to seriously consider how I carry the guild forward (i.e. if it will even carry the Faceless name.) If there's actual proof that doxxing occurred, done by a Faceless person please let me know. I do know Mabbu doxxed someone and was banned from the forums for it. We also deleted reposts of the Dox from our own Discord aggressively as members pasted it.

I sent Drillsen a grats tell when you guys won, and aside from that I don't anticipate having any serious discussion w/people outside my guild for the duration of the server. I rode a train with Zaide for 8 days because I thought it'd be fun and because my life's motto is "fuck it." I started this guild as a specific project before Zaide knew about it (was not initially going to be a Faceless guild), and before AoS/TL/RI et al. had shown any interest in it. My only goal here on out is to finish every expansion until the server hits live. I have a very specific plan that is built around long term sustainability, and "races" every 4 weeks just aren't a part of that. I've learned a lot of lessons from older TLPs that had guilds limp to their deaths 10-15 expansions in and I'm specifically doing what I think will prevent that. Maybe it won't work, because I already am a little worried about Selo's population, XP rate, AA rate and a number of other things, but I'm like 1/26 months into it so we'll see.

Once Selo catches live my goal is to then beat whatever content is current on live EQ at that point in time. If any other guild is on the server and still functioning at that moment in time, and does so before us, I will happily ship them 1 case ($500 cap!) of an alcoholic beverage of their choice guaranteed. (If you don't drink then fuck off.)

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
a_skeleton_03 is good people are more of a friend to us than you guys realize. Lumping him in with the leadership is about as dumb as people assuming or "knowing" whats going on with us behind the scenes. It could all be an act that hes done for years just to try and cuck us with Faceless but people in other games we play and guilds much bigger than these love and get along with him.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
a_skeleton_03 is good people are more of a friend to us than you guys realize. Lumping him in with the leadership is about as dumb as people assuming or "knowing" whats going on with us behind the scenes. It could all be an act that hes done for years just to try and cuck us with Faceless but people in other games we play and guilds much bigger than these love and get along with him.

I have no problems with a_skeleton_03 and even consider him a friend, but getting discord messages from people asking me where to get MQ2 and then hearing from friends in faceless that people in their guild are saying im warp training them is starting to get old. I never used MQ2 even on Lockjaw when it was allowed why would I use it now?

Mabbu

<Banned>
first off your monkey ass has no friends or would never know what a friend is.
2nd off hahahahahahahah lmao lololololololololol fucking babies.
Grizvok lmao lololololololololol was fun trolling. lololololol

you ever figure out who I was in your guild btw? lmao

• 2WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users
Mealin - you were a nobody in Amtrak just like you were on Phinigel. A whiny emo child who blamed all your shit on “drinking”. A drunk person is the same person with no filter. Sit down son.

Remember when you begged to get back into AoS multiple times and were given a shot if you could find one peeps to vouch for you. And you got ZERO vouches.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grizvok lmao lololololololololol was fun trolling. lololololol you ever figure out who I was in your guild btw? lmao

What funny is the major reason people even aimed at Faceless was all of the shit talking you and Join did. Without you retards sending cross server tells about "WORLD RECORDS and TL SUCKS" we probably wouldn't even have been at this point. In the end no one gives a fuck who you are or how many fake toons Faceless put into our guild. We focused on strategy like normal why we won and you havent even killed AHR yet. You people dont even realize what really went on behind the scenes yet.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe there is something I've missed but it sounds like there are allegations Faceless Doxxed people in here--if that's true I don't know about it and disavow it, and if there's proof it was Zaide I'll have to seriously consider how I carry the guild forward (i.e. if it will even carry the Faceless name.) If there's actual proof that doxxing occurred, done by a Faceless person please let me know. I do know Mabbu doxxed someone and was banned from the forums for it. We also deleted reposts of the Dox from our own Discord aggressively as members pasted it.

I sent Drillsen a grats tell when you guys won, and aside from that I don't anticipate having any serious discussion w/people outside my guild for the duration of the server. I rode a train with Zaide for 8 days because I thought it'd be fun and because my life's motto is "fuck it." I started this guild as a specific project before Zaide knew about it (was not initially going to be a Faceless guild), and before AoS/TL/RI et al. had shown any interest in it. My only goal here on out is to finish every expansion until the server hits live. I have a very specific plan that is built around long term sustainability, and "races" every 4 weeks just aren't a part of that. I've learned a lot of lessons from older TLPs that had guilds limp to their deaths 10-15 expansions in and I'm specifically doing what I think will prevent that. Maybe it won't work, because I already am a little worried about Selo's population, XP rate, AA rate and a number of other things, but I'm like 1/26 months into it so we'll see.

Once Selo catches live my goal is to then beat whatever content is current on live EQ at that point in time. If any other guild is on the server and still functioning at that moment in time, and does so before us, I will happily ship them 1 case ($500 cap!) of an alcoholic beverage of their choice guaranteed. (If you don't drink then fuck off.)

Yo dude, big props to you guys. Regardless of what gets said publicly I assure you that internally you impressed a ton of people, particularly officers, and in spite of the back and forth (both sides def use mq2) you were the most clean of anyone I encountered.

I said it a month ago: we will probably end up all guilded together or quitting at some point. You may have lost one race, but you proved yourself hard, and I have no doubt a lot of Amtrak would now be very welcoming of your core should you disband or open to joining if we implode. Personally I got kinda close at one point until drill talked me down, a few friends were almost there until the ow blood kill, and the hoorahs in our discord were interlaced with props to you guys. You were awesome to compete against and I hope you enjoyed it regardless.

You will wanna talk to Dima about doxxing, and I would caution you to keep in mind how old Zaide is versus how long ago that was. I was a pretty shitty teenager, myself. He has my facebook including some pretty humiliating shit and I am not worrying. a_skeleton_03 has my phone # and until recently my login, I trust the dude.

Grizvok lmao lololololololololol was fun trolling. lololololol

you ever figure out who I was in your guild btw? lmao

I didn't figure it out. Who were you in Amtrak?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

tumblr_n8jwilhgp71tg5sl7o1_500.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ashenor

Golden Knight of the Realm
Congrats on the race and Amtrak.

I have friends there also, hopefully the server stays healthy and we all play for awhile past expansions a lot of us don't get to.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
You will wanna talk to Dima about doxxing, and I would caution you to keep in mind how old Zaide is versus how long ago that was. I was a pretty shitty teenager, myself. He has my facebook including some pretty humiliating shit and I am not worrying. a_skeleton_03 has my phone # and until recently my login, I trust the dude.

Ah yes--I'm familiar with that although it occurred before my time with Faceless, or maybe after I had quit Lockjaw I can't remember the timeline. I thought people were talking about something that had happened on Selo or recently. I would not have doxxed Dima (or anyone) and do not think it should have been done.