Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lack of word on AAXP bug doesn't exactly have me pumped up for grinding today...

Mabbu

<Banned>
Mealin - you were a nobody in Amtrak just like you were on Phinigel. A whiny emo child who blamed all your shit on “drinking”. A drunk person is the same person with no filter. Sit down son.
beefcakes lololololol your little bitch ass is stole soar? lolol where are the screen shots of me begging? I never once begged for anything bro.
Korrupt talk all the shit you want, lmao your ass it still soar from loosing lololololol.
whoever said I was even in faceless? like you're as dumb of a monkey as calling people American Inventors.
everything I did here was full on trolling to get a reaction from you.
As far as who I am in Amtrak. figure it out.
talk all the shit you want, you still lost lolololololololololololol.

oh yeah, I don't drink you moron. anyone who knows me knows I don't drink and get your toons right if you're going to continue to talk shit. drinking takes away my high when I'm smoking pot.
oh yeah beef..... didn't you RMT your warrior to Astral because you were crying about loot and wanted to main change? sit down son

BTW Dadcop invited me back 3x and I refused as you don't know what you're talking about lol.

As I said it's been fun trolling and learning about lmao.....trolled by fuckin Mabbu lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Ah yes--I'm familiar with that although it occurred before my time with Faceless, or maybe after I had quit Lockjaw I can't remember the timeline. I thought people were talking about something that had happened on Selo or recently. I would not have doxxed Dima (or anyone) and do not think it should have been done.
the dima dox was worse than mine. Dima can tell you more if you ever want to know.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I need to stop smoking pot. Apparently the side effects include brain damage.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Thyflesh

N00b
beefcakes lololololol your little bitch ass is stole soar? lolol where are the screen shots of me begging? I never once begged for anything bro.
Korrupt talk all the shit you want, lmao your ass it still soar from loosing lololololol.
whoever said I was even in faceless? like you're as dumb of a monkey as calling people American Inventors.
everything I did here was full on trolling to get a reaction from you.
As far as who I am in Amtrak. figure it out.
talk all the shit you want, you still lost lolololololololololololol.

oh yeah, I don't drink you moron. anyone who knows me knows I don't drink and get your toons right if you're going to continue to talk shit. drinking takes away my high when I'm smoking pot.
oh yeah beef..... didn't you RMT your warrior to Astral because you were crying about loot and wanted to main change? sit down son

BTW Dadcop invited me back 3x and I refused as you don't know what you're talking about lol.

As I said it's been fun trolling and learning about lmao.....trolled by fuckin Mabbu lol

This person is not in Faceless.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am so confused, why would you need a bot to rotate around a mob? Is it just part of a overall bot that plays the game for you while away, and the rotating is just part of its optimal positioning? Botting in general is just silly, just afk if you need to afk or log off, jesus people it's a game not a job.

warping is literally a feature of mq2 which your melee have. anyone with eyes can see 90% of your melee instantly move directly to the back of a mob any time its turned

Wait from that one video of danxor straffing in staggers(which I agree looks weird, but I know nothing of mq2 or w/e and actually use straight bard track as my "Eyes"), 90% of our melee is cheating? I must be on different raids, because I see a lot of people eating ripos or attack from the front, even the mob can be turned by a tank on opposite side and people will just stand there waiting for it to turn back around on the other tank them move.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
I am so confused, why would you need a bot to rotate around a mob? Is it just part of a overall bot that plays the game for you while away, and the rotating is just part of its optimal positioning? Botting in general is just silly, just afk if you need to afk or log off, jesus people it's a game not a job.

Wait from that one video of danxor straffing in staggers(which I agree looks weird, but I know nothing of mq2 or w/e and actually use straight bard track as my "Eyes"), 90% of our melee is cheating? I must be on different raids, because I see a lot of people eating ripos or attack from the front, even the mob can be turned by a tank on opposite side and people will just stand there waiting for it to turn back around on the other tank them move.

if you go in and watch the video and can get past my horrible camera skills and voice you can see alot of your melee doing it sadly :/ **edit not the clip but the full like 10 min video i have of it **

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Btw will someone with GM connections please tell them to fix the AA exp already?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if you go in and watch the video and can get past my horrible camera skills and voice you can see alot of your melee doing it sadly :/

I watched it, the first bug the 4 people hitting it(me included) are attacking from the front except danxor. Even the next one he is the only one moving around in stagger strafes like that and everyone else was already behind it attacking.

I think you are seeing things you want to see.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Satoshi

Molten Core Raider
Maybe there is something I've missed but it sounds like there are allegations Faceless Doxxed people in here--if that's true I don't know about it and disavow it, and if there's proof it was Zaide I'll have to seriously consider how I carry the guild forward (i.e. if it will even carry the Faceless name.) If there's actual proof that doxxing occurred, done by a Faceless person please let me know.

If you are genuine with that, you have my contact information on discord, I'll provide you the information you need. I'm certain there is another guildleader from a prior TLP that will collaborate a similar experience.

Needless

Toe Sucker
that melee plugin is like the last thing that should be complained about when it comes to MQ2 lol

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Cupie12 Cupie12
it looks fishy that is all, the rotating. Also there was no spin, usually there is a small spin when KA readjust the new target, and then runs forward. There is also a small delay in the script. I didnt see anything on that.

The engaging the mob right after that is well what every human would have done.

I never met a Dps class who sat there after a kill, you just tab/cycle and move.

Also if using mq2melle is the worse they did, then that is even less impact-full than using Maps.

ps: give a link to the full video.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
I watched it, the first bug the 4 people hitting it(me included) are attacking from the front except danxor. Even the next one he is the only one moving around in stagger strafes like that and everyone else was already behind it attacking.

I think you are seeing things you want to see.

watch whole video. also half of your raids dps turned off a little into the video when i first uninvis'd. then it got pumped back up and you can see the mq2. ill post the whole 10 min video here.