Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Ashenor

Golden Knight of the Realm
Was there any actual Doxxing from Us though, i assumed it was just internal Mabbu with the Gris shit?

The Zaide/Dima shit is really old now, and from 4 or 5 servers ago?

I did not really see it being Toxic from our side, maybe i am missing something.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ironically, while there ended up being some crazy shit out of game, I thought the in game race was both the closest and cleanest of any. My first experience with this shit was stromm and then various tlps, and it was never either so close or so few being dirty. Like we apparently had a hacker or two amd skykam being himself, faceless had a handful of trainers and dispellers, but 90% of us and 95% of them (even fucking kegadin) played nice.

People need to fucking separate game from life. Doxxing, ip lists, etc, fuck right off.

We had races with OGC though that were sub 5 minutes and more than a few times. What was the time difference in our AHR kills? I havent paid attention to the timings but its very far from close.

Was there any actual Doxxing from Us though, i assumed it was just internal Mabbu with the Gris shit?

The Zaide/Dima shit is really old now, and from 4 or 5 servers ago?

I did not really see it being Toxic from our side, maybe i am missing something.

Zaide posted an IP list in multiple places of people who RMTd or DDoS'd us that I had sent him in a PM before we joined Faceless on Agnarr. He just does it anonymously, Mabbu did it as himself and up front even though it's just as shitty.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Can we get ryantwin20 to roll up on Selo? Then I think we can achieve max drama.
They were on mangler. Then the other day they quit and gave away all their stuff and their accounts doing stupid trivia about thenselves in ec tunnel. To much meth

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
more from Sr. Community Manager Mepps on the AAXP rate:

Selo is not a casual server. It is a fast server. It is under this fact that we are looking at the feedback and options. We are still looking into all of the above.

sounds to me like it's going to get increased then

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I skipped through all the fag drama in the prior threads. A couple updates for everyone:

I managed to dodge a divorce after that last week.

Y’all are all a bunch of fucking savages.

It was a blast seeing all of the old names on a single server, and playing with some new ones.

Had a blast I’ll still be around some but got rl stuff to take care of.

I’m glad you guys got rid of mabbu. That guy was aids. Probably was faceless best recruitment tool

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Really looking forward to increased aa exp...on this server they should basically be free so everyone can spend time experiencing expansions , not grinding out aa. Whether they increase rate or not will determine my multiple sub status

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Mepps on AAXP:

We have identified the issue, and expect to hotfix Selo this week.

This comes a couple days after them saying they looked into it and found it was working as intended(TM). Definitely bringing back the Classic EQ experience in every way!

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have no idea why they keep fighting people on what they want. We want a super fast EQ experience, fast xp, fast aaxp, fast item drops, fast spawns, fast, fast, fast. If we wanted a slow ass EQ experience, we have p1999.

Glad they changed their stance on this.

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
This comes a couple days after them saying they looked into it and found it was working as intended(TM). Definitely bringing back the Classic EQ experience in every way!

I wonder if they had to fix a 20 year old bug in the code to correct this.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Can we ends these games my son

1553778133275.png

Girth Girth you too

I have no horse in this autistic race. I do like reading about it though!

But by dedicated? Do you mean no job or life and play a 20 year old game for pixels? Get over it. All the firsts? Those happened 20 years ago. At this point all you are getting is a participation medal for being dedicated to EQ.

Yep you caught me. Since you wanna go at a personal level outside the video game. Principal Engineer - designing phone systems for the number 2 cable provider (Spectrum). What do you do? Janitor cleaning up my piss sprinkles is my guess. If you wanna compare resumes outside the game I’ll dwarf you back to moms basement.

To make it crystal clear to you- if your sloth ass dials in to say your cable and internet are down (assuming you can afford it) when you talk to an agent I control all aspects of that call.

• 3Cringe
  • 3Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yep you caught me. Since you wanna go at a personal level outside the video game. Principal Engineer - designing phone systems for the number 2 cable provider (Spectrum). What do you do? Janitor cleaning up my piss sprinkles is my guess. If you wanna compare resumes outside the game I’ll dwarf you back to moms basement.

To make it crystal clear to you- if your sloth ass dials in to say your cable and internet are down (assuming you can afford it) when you talk to an agent I control all aspects of that call.

lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm

Cool cool, can you make my calls not go to India please? Thanks.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider

Watch out for this guy. Gonna sic all them Indians on your ass.