Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
My buddy who lives in Orlando just facebook messaged me with:

"in a starbucks doing some work and theres a hobo with two laptops and he's multiboxing eq
i like to think he's one of the OG hardcore players that just never quit and this is where it has led him
😅
"

So which one of you fucking hobos is dual boxing at Starbucks?

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 12 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
My buddy who lives in Orlando just facebook messaged me with:

"in a starbucks doing some work and theres a hobo with two laptops and he's multiboxing eq
i like to think he's one of the OG hardcore players that just never quit and this is where it has led him
😅
"

So which one of you fucking hobos is dual boxing at Starbucks?

Wonder how many Kronos he would pay for a coffee

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eq doesn't stop just because your personal home internet did. Hobo? No, more like HERO.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Eq doesn't stop just because your personal home internet did. Hobo? No, more like HERO.
EQ DOES stop... Selos server is locked! LoL

Anyone know what's up?

*edit* I didn't read Pharma's post 1 page back, bleh..... shame on me.

Needless

Toe Sucker
classic florida man, just wait until somebody trains him and he starts shitting into his hand and flinging it at the normie starbuck goers

Elaida

Trakanon Raider
These servers are nothing compared to p99, the trains and in general wars we had make this shit look like a church preschool. This is a lot easier of game in general than P99 and its for the
better, its much easier to play casually and level here. I would say an easily 50% of us from TL were from IB, the guild was started as PM an IB offshoot by Tulian.

I was Temptation a SK, studied under my sensei Kinsawt and i played Szeth a lot a monk. We mostly hung with Adriana and Perun a lot.

E Elaida would be our BLM / Diversity / Community outreach officer.

nah im 100% retired. too old and sensible for these shitshows anymore.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user